Reviews for Badge of Honor
FearOfEscalators chapter 1 . 3/13
Watch me sob from the cuteness
AutumnFroste chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
That's adorable. For the longest time all we had was Spider-man Band-Aids. It was a conspiracy between my husband and daughter. There's a completely adorable pic of us my hubby took when she's about three or four, she has a Band-Aid on her face. It's clearly Spider-man.
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
MoonyInAMask chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Love the fluff
Ariyah chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Aww. That is so cute. And really adds to the realism of the whole "Auntie Nat" thing. :-)

Ariel_of_Narnia
Rosemary chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This is so cute!
CottonCandy chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Awwww...this is just too sweet! U just made my day (:
Pa'scha Nova chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
So cute! Cooper was so hilarious with his over-exasperation when he noticed she had an actual cut that needed a band-aid.

Kids are great for such amazing moments like this.
Alobear chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This is so cute! And I really love me some strictly platonic Clintasha, too. :o)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Just imagined Natasha coming into SHIELD HQ with those band-aids still on, and just DARING anyone to make a comment :-D
MushySnugglybits chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Adorable! Squeee! Auntie Nat rocks.

Natasha's character is so complex just because she has a different face for everyone she interacts with. Clint - Family. Steve - Friendship. The rest of the team she's just sort of 'meh' with until AoU with Banner. Which was a strange development, but whatever. Code: Green fixed that for me lol. But then an entirely new face she throws on, able to push down her horror and become 'Auntie Nat'! Love that.

Keep 'em coming, girl. You write all my favorites, always.
awww chapter 1 . 10/8/2015