Reviews for A Wizard Among Bats
demigodphan12 chapter 1 . 7/13
This is so good! I can't wait till the sequel!
JustBREATHEforNow chapter 13 . 6/27
Please hurry the frick crack up I love this and want to see protective Jason at hogwarts having no time for dumbledoore/snape/Draco’s shit. That’d be freaking great. I love this. So. Much.
Please update if you can
Jason's my baby. He needs to go to Hogwarts! He could be like a over protective big bro to Harry or something!
unluckyomen13 chapter 13 . 4/23
I'm waiting for a sequel 3
unluckyomen13 chapter 1 . 4/23
ABZB13 chapter 13 . 4/19
awesome!
suziq968 chapter 13 . 4/4
This was super fun. I really hope you do the sequel. I'd love to see a happier ending with Jason (not like it could get less happy, I was so pissed at my kids for making me watch that). Also, Harry and Jason vs. Umbitch would just be hilarious.
Melikalilly chapter 13 . 3/30
I love this story
valevalevale03 chapter 13 . 3/12
Have you already posted the sequel?
pikachukite chapter 13 . 3/6
this was awesome! I cant wait to read the sequel! I literally did not want to stop reading.
misherukuro chapter 13 . 3/3
Highly enjoyable reading thanks for sharing.
Singer Sira chapter 13 . 3/1
Wonderful! This was just the story I needed. Can't wait to see Jason at Hogwarts.
faerish chapter 13 . 2/1
I did not expect Jason to have magic wow
Maybe it's from the Lazarus Pit?
I am honestly so excited for this story, I've never read a Harry Potter and Batman crossover before so this is amazing. I love the fact that Bruce took Tim in before Jason died; a lot of conflict get resolved that way :D
Plus the way that you solved Bruce and Dick anymosity with Jason approaching Dick instead, basically using Dick's weakness for his little brother; his crying little brother especially is awesome.
The point is I love this story and I hope you continue writing it :))))
Ms.BloodyLove chapter 13 . 1/26
Looking forward to the sequel and seeing the edited version of this!