Reviews for Just Like Me
darkwoofe chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
One thing to say about this one. Way too short! This is the first Buffy/Fred story I've read and I loved it! I just wish there were more. Keep up the great work!
Theresa chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Please tell me that there is goin to be a sequel to this or more chapters or sumthin. I think this is the cutest pairing then again I have a thing for fred...sorry I ramble..:D
Qihotex chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
This is a cute, though a slightly unusual pairing, fic. One of my favorite Buffy/non-traditional fics. I would be curious to see if there were more to the story than this.
emptysea chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Imaginitive and very entertaining. I see this story is a year and a half old but I hope you're still monitoring your reviews.

I'd like to reccommend that you post your story on .net

It's a shame you only received 6 reviews, it certainly deserved more but the typical reader on this site is rather narrowly focused(B/A or B/S).

Thank you for writing this wonderfully entertaining story.
reandn chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I love this story. I'm a big fan of odd pairings for Buffy, especially other girls, and I was excited to see a Buffy/Fred story since I've never seen it done before. I really hope you decide to continue this.
marie chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
i like this fanfic and hope you can get around to updating it.
Peregrination chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
I was so excited to find this piece! I'm on a Buffy/Fred kick, but unfortunately, have no ability to write Fred. It's difficult to find quality B/F stories, but this was fantastic, and, most importantly, somewhat realistic. Unfortunately, B/F can never really be totally believable due to the fact that they've never actually interacted on either show and well, neither seem to be gay, but you did an excellent job of setting the scene for their romance. Wonderful! (and I loved the extra scenes with Angel!)
chazza chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
aw thats soo sweet they halp each other
SillyBanana chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
oooo...i like it i like it.

can't wait for more!

:o) Ally
xanpetuk chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Pleasem please write more. A weird but wonderful pairing - we need more! Thanks ;P