Reviews for Red Like Autobots Wait, WHAT?
Psihopatul chapter 11 . 3/6
I'd be interested to read more of this story if you have some more to it. I know you have a re-write version but would have loved to know where this one was going as well. If you ever continue this version of the story please let me know.
Now on to the rewrite.
Good hunting!
Psihopatul chapter 8 . 3/5
Started reading this last night and have continued reading this today, it is really interesting take on Remnant and Earth connection and I like it, feels bit weird but I like it.
Now on to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2017
Please update your story I really want to know what happens next for jack and everyone else
sakuralovelight chapter 11 . 4/4/2017
hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
It's sad you didn't finish this or the rewrite yet,I was happy when this first came out,now it's a dead story,now us RWBY and Transformers Prime fans have to find something else to read
Dream Dragoness chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
Hope you update soon. This is really good. I'm very curious as to what weapon Raf will get (I kinda figure Jack would get a scythe like his Mom.) I'm also wondering about the Autobots reactions to the Hunstmen thing.
Kinaki747 chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
Interesting. Can't wait to see what's in store down the line. :)
Kinaki747 chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
Not really that hard to figure out for someone who knows a lot about both Transformers and RWBY. :)
The-Foxes-Echo chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
I honestly have to say, I really like this. its an interesting concept and you fleshed out the history quite well. so well done on that part. and also well done on the story structure itself. if you plan on continuing this, I'd be very eager to continue reading.
maga016 chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Dang good job! Lookin forward to the rest whenever it comes, also looking forward to when/if Jack (thats what I'll ALWAYS know him by) stands up to Megatron! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2016
I say silver is a better name for jack then onyx because it would match the rose petles that jack gives off. Think about it silver rose
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
Aunt Barbra. has a yellowish motorcycle, has large chest and gives that almost break your spine yep Yang is HERE yeah !
Matt22152 chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
Are you still continuing this story?
FangirlFall chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
Love it so much I wonder how the autobots are gonna react about the kids becoming Hunsmen
Bryanprime917207 chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
I love It! but, add more stuff about the bots, and I think it would be awesome to see autobots vs grimm!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »