Reviews for Those You Love
Enchanted0ne chapter 23 . 4/5/2013
Is... this the end?! O_O MAKE LUTHERIEL ALIVE XD. Make a scene with her in the halls of Mandos and let her choose D: I love this story. Please? TT
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 23 . 6/30/2010
TT I actually cried at the end! OMG! Poor Haldir! At least Legolas and Haldir became friends.
Prowler4 chapter 23 . 1/29/2009
Poor Haldir. I started tearing up at the end, there.

You put "to be continued" at the end. Do you mean another chapter or a sequel?
hermonine chapter 23 . 10/20/2006
Nice story. Sad ending though lol. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Miss Sofie chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
Alright, when you said "fifteen chapters" I believed you, and I wanted to finish reading this tonight, but my, did you a few more chapters? Won't be finishing tonight, but probably tomorrow. Shall let you knwo what I think. I like it so far, but I don't like Legolas for telling his sister to stay away from Haldir. I'd trust Haldir with my life anytime! (But then again, I'm pretty Haldir-crazed, so I'd trust him with anything!)
Miss Sofie chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
This was a fine chapter, but be a bit more thorough when you re-read your chapters. You make lots of small mistakes which could be avoided by re-reading more thoroughly. Next chappie, please!
Miss Sofie chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
Things are going a bit too fast for my liking now. I doubt anyone would fall in love so easily and so quickly. Especially with someone behaving as rudely as Haldir is. But I love love-stories, and I'm off to the next chapter, no matter how fast things go here...
Miss Sofie chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Still like this. But I'm not sure I get why everyone who writes about Haldir makes him rude and cold. I don't believe he is. He isn't in the movie, and I must admit I don't remember him from the books, but he's just being professional, isn't he? Anyway, I still like the story!
Miss Sofie chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
Still reading. Still liking it. Except the shortenings you use instead of their names. I don't think elves would do that. Did I write this once before?

Anyway, you write well. I enjoy reading this. Shall read more. Oughta go to bed, but I'll probably stay up reading.

~ Miss Sofie
Miss Sofie chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
If I write what I feel like writing I'm gonna sound like a ten-year-old going crazy over this being a Haldir-fic, so I'm just gonna tell you that this story sounds good so far. It makes me sound a little more like a 15-year-old than a 10-year-old, doesn't it?
Miss Sofie chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Is this going to be a Mary Sue? My, I think it is! Don't worry, I love Mary Sues! And... I love anything with Haldir in it!
Miss Sofie chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Looks good so far. You write really well. I'll be reading on...
isildur'sbane123 chapter 19 . 4/30/2004
wow really great.
Bladefanatic chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
It is hard for me to picture Haldir being so "cold" to another elf...but I do like that he is slowly defrosting.
Very intresting story! I wonder how Leggy will take the news that his baby sister is in love? I will come back to read the rest.
Sir Lady Alanna Cooper chapter 23 . 2/19/2004
Oh *snifs* that was so sad! Update soon.
~Alanna Cooper