Reviews for The Aspen's Screech
smugcat chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
Ahhhh! I came back to FanFic a few weeks ago and stumbled back on here and... I love it! You haven’t updated in a year, though.. So I’m left to imagine the rest! RufflexAspen. Good luck with life, and I’ll be back soon. An old reviewer, Mothflight.
EmberOfRiverclan chapter 49 . 12/2/2019
WHAT!? IS THIS IT? IS THERE A SEQUAL?!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2019
Wolfkit.
Isdrin The Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
Out-STANDING. I am truly impressed with the skill you have in the art of words. This FanFiction truly had me thinking about it for the past three days, and had relentlessly forced me to continue reading, as if I had no will of my own! I shall wait till the end of time, until the river runs dry, and wait even further than when the night sky would turn white.

I wait for your return with excitement!
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 49 . 2/13/2019
1. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Roar, gee golly gosh I’m so mad at you :( just kidding I only started reading this last night lol
2. Nah I just read it all
3. Life is meh
Sooooooo, I just read all this story and wowowowowwow, it’s really good, but it’s only good if it’s RufflesxScreech cuz wolfy sucks, this is definitely one of my favorites of my favorites, this and The Legend Begins are my two all time favs for this fandom :D
Ya done good, and I wish you well in continuing to do so
~The Doomslayer(aka Dark)
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 48 . 2/13/2019
Might as well be in ThunderClan, otherwise tbh she is just another side character XD
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 47 . 2/13/2019
1. The worst ending I can imagine is anything involving WolfxAspen, it’s dummmmmmmmb
2. DOOM
3. No idea
4. Faceface
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 46 . 2/13/2019
1. Don’t do it, but if it’s hypothetical, then Aspenleaf, that way at least Wolfpaw doesn’t get her :) drowns and Wolfpaw doesn’t save her hehehehe
2. Blazestar, that way aspenleaf cant get too much closer to Wolfpaw, poolkit kills him XD
3. Wolfpaw, cuz I don’t like him, painfully
3. Nothing there...
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 44 . 2/13/2019
1. Fair enough, since she was just a voice in Aspen’s head anyways
2. Both?
3. Before hand no I didn’t, but the thing at the beginning of the chapter kinda gave it away lol
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 43 . 2/13/2019
I notice Ruffles and Aspen don’t have quite the relationship she and Wolfpaw do, that sucks
Hopefully she comes around and kills Wolfpaw soon :D
3. I don’t remember
4. I forget
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 40 . 2/13/2019
1. I wasn’t even here but I would say 1, EXCEPT this
chapter has to much Wolfpaw, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so it’s
a 2 or 3
2. Shrug
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 38 . 2/13/2019
1. Flameboi is colluding with Thornstar?
2. The Legend Begins is prolly on of ‘em(for the record I really love this one as well)
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »