Reviews for Together
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
This should have happened in the show! The separation was stupid and not necessary! Good story!
TiaHen chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Good read... please continue story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Thanks! That was a good read (and best of all you did not attempt to tell me how I should review your story!)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This shouldn't be your last M fic. I'd suggest making it the first of many, only please make the next one longer. Well done. And I sooo wish this was what happened in that cell.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Nicely done for your first M story

Yes for Kate going home and telling Rick everything

Thanx
rebecca.crymes chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Wish that had happened or at least they should have kissed
hannahbelle.caskett chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Love love lovee this
Theresa471 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Hello!Your story was very good and well written...I liked the episode that was shown
this week...Lets just hope Beckett comes to her senses before its too late...

Thanks...

Theresa Delicot
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I like the scene in that cell. That moment it is very telling to me. I like how you added their moment. I wonder how Rick will take the news.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Wow. I love this. IF ONLY! Sigh. I'm keeping this link so I can read this again. And again. lol

So hot, and so THEM... at least, in their normal universe. The one so far this season isn't normal at all.
josiebell391 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
wow great job awesome loved it
Andimcc chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Please write a follow up/ continuation with their talk at home.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I know this didn't happen in episode 3 in canon but thank you! I was hoping for a kiss in that cell at least but ugh! It was like season 4 all over again. Them desperately wanting, needing to be together but pride and stupidity keeping them apart. Hope Castle keeps pushing becaus it seems like Kate's resolve for putting distance between them isn't as strong as she would like it to be...especially now that she knows what she's missing and how bad it hurts to be apart from him.
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Not bad at all, buddy! Good job XD
LivK chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Just one word, YES this is what should have happened. Thank you