Reviews for This Isn't How It's Supposed To Be
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
loved this story... so many people dont belive that buffy could love raily... the only think that would have been better is if it was xander... she was married to
mmooch chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Well, except for it being Riley (who I'm choosing to be someone *other* than Finn), LOVED the story. Mr. Broods-a-lot really ticks me off. Especially that whole crap about waiting for the cookie dough and then sleeping with Nina in AtS Season 5. If Buffy were truly his soulmate, he should keep it in his pants. Or at least not begrudge *her* for getting some. Then again the whole B/A 'ship causes uber-shudders.
Popping up Blanks chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Fish boy you retard how could you
Welshy84 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I'm a major buffy/riley fan, so I couldn't help but grin through that. I loved it :)
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Very cool Love your storys there so funny anyway i always thought Angel was think!
Hahahaha chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Oh,god. If only you did one like that, but with Spike insted of Captin Cardbord. LOL! Great!
Bwit chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
"Do you at least have any pets?" Angel begged.

"Yes, a cat." "His name is Spike."

hahahaha! although i hate riley..that was still hilarious! hehe ;D
Julia chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
LMAO! im a B/A shipper fan and i still think this is DAMN funnie!
plumblossomberg chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Is tearing up from laughter* Well, besdies the whole Buffy-and-Riley are together part, (I'm B/S person) this was hilarious!
Lil Miss Giggles chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Hehehe, that was briliant! _
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
WHAT? she married fish boy!NO!
Heidi Doeing chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
cute story!
Cyn chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Funny. i liked it. I am a B/A shipper and so hate Riley but I did like it. Quite an accomplishment. :)
janet84 chapter 1 . 7/21/2000
Ouch. Poor baby!

~Please read and review my works! :)~
Los chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
Great story! I love it! You are a good writer (and I know that my writing makes me seem as if I am either stupid or high on drugs. I assure you that I am just insane.) I've read some of your other stories and I enjoyed them too.