Reviews for Mrs Fitz
Lovecats81 chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
I really liked this story... Wish you can make a sequel..
GiGi chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
I am sad that Aria & Especially Ezra had to go through the rude awakening, but cannot blame her parents for being worried. Does not excuse them calling the police though. Is this the end od the story, or will there be more? I really like the story.
GiGi chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
I love how supportive Mike is. I do wonder if Ella had an idea that Aria would at least see Ezra while in the states.
GiGi chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Just realized that this is the last chapter for now. Truly hoping there will be more. Such a good, good story!
GiGi chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Great vows and wedding...and honeymoon
GiGi chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Interesting that Aria's creative writing teacher was concerned about her. Really liked the discussion that Aria & Ella had in class. Aria made really good points. Hugs to Mike for stepping into the "discussion" that Aria & her parents were having - he made excellent points. And LOVE the surprise he had for Aria!
GiGi chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Not liking Ella & Byron much in this story. Don't like that Aria is so sad, but why wouldn't she be. Interesting conversation about her costume...so romantic.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
U are evil for leaving a cliff hanger like this but this work is a masterful.
Say It Again chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
I love Mike... he is such a good brother here. Even if he did have Aria write his paper, Interesting argument the Montgomerys had.
Say It Again chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I don't like how mean Aria's parents are inthe beginning. However, I really like what Mike said.
Love the revelation at the end of the chapter.
AnnaPL chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
Yey new chapter and I must admit it's good. Hope you will update soon
Ezria55555 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
update very soon please!
Fangirl chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
Caro chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
I like this story very much :) hope you update soon and give us the wedding night and how Aria feels about it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Amazing please keep updating.