Reviews for Avatar: The Early Years: Book 5: The Avatar and The Daleks
Anime PJ chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
You know, Sky isn't exactly subtle in his attempts to threaten them, is he? Hopefully he at least goes after some people who have it coming.
Anime PJ chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
And things took a turn for the depressing this chapter. I can only hope that things get better from here on in.
Anime PJ chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
Well, it would appear that Sky has gone slightly-more-insane Darth Vader on us. This isn't going to end well for anyone involved.
Anime PJ chapter 17 . 10/13/2015
To be fair, Davros kind of had that coming. It doesn't make what Sky did right, mind you, but the others should at least try to be understanding of the situation.
Anime PJ chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
And like that the sh*t begins to go down!
Anime PJ chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
Okay, Alex was locked in a holding cell ... how the hell is Sky going to be able to blame him for this? There is literally nothing he could have done, no matter how you look at it.
Anime PJ chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
I always found it slightly weird how the Daleks were always said to be geniuses, but they seem to get even more stupid each season. Still, makes for some funny action scenes.
Anime PJ chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
I can see unpleasantness awaiting them in the near future ...
Anime PJ chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
Well that escalated quickly. Shouldn't be long now before Darlene bites the dust ... it's a shame, really, but I suppose it must be done for the sake of the plot.
Anime PJ chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
They definitely aren't going to like what they find in the sewers ... if fact, they'll probably find it quite disgusting.
Anime PJ chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
Everyone knows everything that Alex doesn't know, and that must be incredibly frustrating for him. Hell, even Davros knows more than he does, and I'm pretty sure he's dying just like he was in the episode.
Anime PJ chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
Colony Sarff creeps me out, and the snake thing he does is just weird ... I do not think this is going to end well.
Anime PJ chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Well, we know who's gonna die. The fear Alex has of the Daleks is perfectly reasonable, though ... I can't help but think he gave in a little too easy to Darlene's persuasion. If he was really that scared he should have put his foot down.
Anime PJ chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Well damn. Alex is really freaked out by the Daleks, isn't he? He'll probably be even more freaked out by the time he actually encounters them.
Anime PJ chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Well sh*t, this just got intense.