Reviews for One step forwards ten steps back
Berleezy chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
I like how you made the AU characters see how it would be in the ninja world through Naruto's story lol, Sasuke's reaction XD

Overall This story was fucking adorable, I just wish it had more...*cough*hotboysex*cough* I love this story truly I think Gaara is so cute in this story. I found Naruto's personality in this kinda annoying and he seemed kinda...unreasonable at times... KEEP WRITING YOURE AMAZING AT IT
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
He took the advice! Very erotic. Excellently composed.
Monster chapter 6 . 2/5/2017
I like the slice of life in this setting. Kankuro is such a hardass, adorable. I definitely enjoy how you've made the endship a challenge - I've stopped in the first chapter of stories so many times for pwpness, but this turns out so well. Thankyou!
Monster chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Hey! I like how this is starting.
TigrezzTail chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
I'm confused, is your story supposed to be the one Naruto wrote, or are you having him be the creator of 'Naruto'? I'm just not sure...
thor94 chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
it was fun story
TigrezzTail chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Woohoo! A happy accident finally got Naruto to admit to 'things'. Gaara should have hit him harder...
TigrezzTail chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
Poor boys, that most certainly did not go well. And honestly I can say that they are both at fault. Gaara knows how Naruto is and Naruto knows that he tends to overlook things.
thor94 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
no why to waste all these efforts to finish like that?
i want gaara fill naruto stomach with ton of hot cum
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
Oh man, wonder if Naruto is going to freak out again, once he comes down from this high?
thor94 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
they finally admit their feeling.
good lemon.
hope next chapters you will have gaara fucking naruto.
i prefer naruto as botom.
TigrezzTail chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Man Naruto really needs to learn quick that constantly reiterating the truth of their 'relationship' is hurting Gaara and may even push him away.
TigrezzTail chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
I don't mind the drugs. But let's face it, it's hard to act responsibly while actually on drugs. And who wants to be the 'designated driver' for a stoner night?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
This is great, I really like it! Your doing great so far hun. Poor Gaara, Naruto better fix this :(
maxridelover chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
come on naruto, he likes you!