Reviews for His obsession
Lady of Dark chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Excellent story!This is one of my favorite pairings. I wonder what Izayoi was thinking
petpeeves12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
LOL Inuyasha's mother when she saw Sesshomaru smiling. I could just imagin the thoughts running through her head. XD
Princess Anakin chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Yet again wonderfuly done and exotic!

Sesshouamru and Inuyasha are the two sexyest being of all mangas and animes..exceot for Yami...he sexy too!
ashewalton chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Ok, to all those flamers out there": If ya no likie tha incest, DONT READ! like god, you guys push the luck, to Mr born out of inscest": NOBODY CARES if you were born outa inesct f* off and get a life.

O and to the auther: that...was a bit more...graphics than I am used to, but written really good anyway!
Love x Wasabi chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
shut up all u ppls who are flaming this fanfic! sessh/inu is a GREAT pairing and didn't u fuckin read the summary? its obvious that it was gonna b yaoi and if u don't like it then don't read it! how dense can u get? i LOVED this story and i think the brotherly love is K.A.W.A.I.I!

and males DO wear kimonos DarkMage. don't try pullin a fact wen u urself isn't sure if its true or not. the red thing inu wears is considered a kimono.

hmph...okay i've let my fire out now. _

ne way, good story.
DarkMage chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
O_o. *twitch* That was so nasty. And to make it worse you called there clothes a kimono. A kimono is a dress. I don't know what the guys clothes is called but I do know that kimono is dress.
blah-girl-bored2death chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
THIS IS POSSIBLY THE SICKEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ! I myself wish that Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were nicer to each other. BUT NOT THAT NICE! YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND WRITE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T SICKENING BEYOND ALL REASON!
Santurion chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
What can I say? It's !
Greenmaster88 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
HOW COULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I love Sesshomaru and Inuyasha and I wish that they were nicer to each other. BUT NOT THAT NICE! Get a life dude. seriously
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
man, i agree with matt, incest is nothing to joke it's wrong.
Katani Masaya chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Why do you people do this? It's SICK. Incest is wrong. I have no problem with gay people, but I detest yaoi when it isn't supposed to be there. Incest is NEVER right, no matter how much the people say they love eachother. If a sister and a brother have intercourse, and end up having a child, do you know how much that can screw up the kid? And Incest and Yaoi in this case is disgusting. I know, I know, I have no right to be reviewing and flaming when I didn't even read your story, but, seriously. Incest is seriously wrong, and especially so, when it comes to characters that aren't even your own! If Rumiko Takahashi read this type of fic, I am sure she would request that fanfics would not be allowed to be made from her animes, as well as many other creators. This digusts me, just as Glace (sorcerer hunters) incest disgusts me. I really hope you stop this sick nonsense, and calm down. Lemons are okay, as long as they're normal. *twitch*
Kleptomaniac Can Opener chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Fun story! I loved it!

If I was Inu's mom and suddenly saw Sessho smiling like there's no tomorrow, I'd give him a strange look too. XD

_

MEOW!
matt chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
my god you are fucking sick

i was born out of incest my mom and dad are siblings and it was a accident and it fucked me up incest is not somthing to joke about
Pescado01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
OMG!

this is So good.

LOVE IT!
salaciousCoroner chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
That's one of the best I've ever seen! _ I can never have enough of Sessy/Inu fics. Keep it up.