Reviews for Call Me
Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work.
Love this chapter and I can't wait to read how their relationship develops. Cant wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work.
TheAnonymousAuthor03 chapter 17 . 10/6
I DONT KNOW HOW I DIDNT SEE THIS NOTIFICATION, BUT IM SCOLDING MY PHONE FOR IT.

Anyways, this chapter was frickin great!
fallingforthecaptain chapter 17 . 10/2
Oh you could take years developing these three weeks and I’d be happy! Love the deal very cool
daxx04 chapter 17 . 10/1
Wow, good thing Killian's in it for the long haul. That Swan girl is a tough nut to crack.
CSColifer Fan chapter 17 . 10/1
The perfect meeting for them... can't wait to see their relationship develop. I like how you've kept the texting in... that defines their relationship so even though they are now physically in contact with each other, please keep that feature in. Thanks for continuing to write this story. Looking forward to the next instalment.
averagenerd1010 chapter 17 . 9/30
I LOVED IT! AMAZING
Mylene0 chapter 17 . 9/30
This is amazing ! I really love that chapter, Emma freaking out is exactly how I imagined she would act. I'm happy Killian found a way to make her hope and open up a little bit to him. I can't wait to see how things will go, and I bet Emma will panic again at the end of the month ! Well done, that was a great chapter, can't wait to read the next one
andria chapter 17 . 9/29
YAY they met finally cannot wait to see how this month goes
mansts chapter 17 . 9/29
This was perfect! So happy Killian found a way to get through to Emma))
JoeNeal chapter 17 . 9/29
I am speechless... this chapter was wow... i mean very very wow... i loved it!
Mylene0 chapter 17 . 9/28
OMG I didn't read the chapter yet but just seeing the notification is making my day waaaay better ! I'll leave a review when I'll read it ! :D
Yay! I swear I practically squealed when I saw a new chapter was posted. I like the month idea... I can't wait for more!
Nenski chapter 17 . 9/28
Well, Ruby was on point in saying Emma treated Killian like shit. I wanted to yell at her, to be honest. Thank goodness for Killian's persistence. Hope it's smooth sailing from hereon! Thanks for the update!
MrsAbimalech chapter 17 . 9/28
What a great chapter! That really is how Emma would have acted. Thank You for writing!