Reviews for Call Me
Please update soon ...pretty please
JoAnne chapter 20 . 5/27
You just go right ahead and change that rating ! ;) you may not think you write smut but so far you have never disappointed. Please say another chapter is eminent ! Thank you so much for such an Amazing story.
JoAnne chapter 19 . 5/27
Completely and thoroughly Awesome! Thank you .
JoAnne chapter 18 . 5/26
Continuing to Love the Awesomeness of this story!
JoAnne chapter 17 . 5/26
I LOVE this story ! Thank you
Mylene0 chapter 20 . 5/20
This chapter was really good, I could picture them in the restaurant, kissing in the middle of the street, I felt their insecurities, their doubts, their happiness. Thank you for another amazing chapter !
OMG this story is AMAZING. It took me 2 days to get caught up and i’m so sad there isn’t more for me to read yet. I cannot wait for the next chapter, this chapter gave me all kinds of life and i really do like the movie Bridget Jones. Also i’m Not oppose to a little smut FYI lol
Mn chapter 20 . 5/18
LOVE IT!
daxx04 chapter 20 . 5/16
Absolutely amazing date. Thanks so much.
Andria chapter 20 . 5/16
Loved the date especially the end I loved the scene when their picture was taken. Thought the two scenes with Emma & Elsa & killian with David MM & Leo was so good. Favorite part was the end though with all the kisses. Can't wait to read more love this story
G.L.Williams.97 chapter 20 . 5/16
...I kid you not, I am actually screaming both internally and externally. I freakin love this story and you are such a good writer. Thank you for this chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Great chapter, everything in their date was perfect. Thank you for this fantastic story!
Alexa chapter 20 . 5/16
WOW! That was an awesome first kiss!
After all the anticipation and expectations for it to live up to and when he walked away without kissing her I couldn't believe it! At first I thought she would open the door while he was still there or he would knock... thank goodness she went after her kiss because it was of the charts!
Rouhn chapter 20 . 5/16
Oh my god oh my god oh my god

This chapter was soooooo amazing! First I feared the long wait until the date would be too long but I think this was only because I was so excited to finally see them dating.

I loved how you included MM and David and what MM said to Killian like Snow said to Emma on the show! And of course David’s interjection - I laughed so hard!

The date / oh my god, Tere, the date was magical and the sneak peek you gave us a few weeks before was just the right amount of spoiler / it was sooo great UNTIL THE KISS!

Oh I was so mad at Killian/ you the moment he apologised and left! He LEFT! I nearly died! I hoped so much he would turn around and go back but NO, he left!

But thank goodness, Emma was the one who pulled a “Bridget Jones” (thank you for that AND for Killian having read and seen it) so that they had the perfect kiss and one more and one more and when he came after her I was like *yay* but you want to take things slow, don’t you?!

We are going to read smut? YES, go, girl! This story is soooo good, I love it so much and I can’t wait for their epic love story to continue!

How Emma is included in the Jones’ family already, how even Leo loves her so much and how neither Killian nor Emma can’t hide their feelings from each other and the world anymore.

Thank you so so so much for this wonderful, funny and romantic chapter! You are the best! Thank you for the time and effort creating it!
Omg I love this chapter and I can’t wait for the next chapter