Reviews for Women, Beer, and Methos
Spikeisdabest chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
All i cn say is Lol
mmooch chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
OMG! This is major LOL! Ya know, Duncan, Angel and Nick might be more 'handsome', but I can see Methos as being way sexier. And 50 years of experience probably does a lot for the stamina. (smirk) Especially loved the way the girls broke up with their brooding counterparts. Go Joe! Hope ya get the girl!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
OMG! That is really hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Shadow chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Funny! Loved how Methos finally got to have some action, I agree he never gets to have sex on the show. Also liked it that Joe was shown wanting some. He never gets any action either. Seems that only Duncan gets any.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
*giggles*
Wonderful..just..wonderful...
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I only watch Forever Knight but the fic was still good.
silentvampirelover chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Um...that was one of the weirdest stories I've ever it was amusing.
electricat chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
i dont know anything about any of them but its still true to some kind of characters and what is methos? is it a character or a mint?
kneipho chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
i love badfic -and this is terrific!
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Abostuely one very cool story. love they ending. Hehe Angel does brood a bit too much
Deep Red chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Oh god. I mean I love the boys and everything but damn you left my sides in stitches. Stupid tears making it all hard to type. That was great.
Flame chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
lol! this is a reaaallly funny fic! lucky Methos!
MellyKen chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
LOL that was great! and i LOVE how Amanda killed Duncan (i never did like him). wonderful!
HonorH chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Okay, that was bad. Really, really bad-in the best sort of way. Those three girls would definitely have something to talk about. Giggling madly here . . .
Rashaka chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
(should be signed review) Very funny. lots of guy-bashing, which can be a good thing. I especially liked that methos got laid in the end. About time; Duncan is the only one who usually gets sex in the show.