Reviews for OSaBC Addenda : The Memories We Forget to Remember
baud001 chapter 4 . 6/5
I enjoyed a lot this chapter. The scene with the two hardened killers just chilling atop a skyscraper while the sun set was cool.
jerseydanielgibson chapter 4 . 5/15
An oddly touching moment for Tet and Taz. Honestly, I think that should have been included in the main story, perhaps as a post-script. It's strange to see such monsters humanized (or perhaps Turianized and Salarianized? Is that a thing?) but in a strange sort of way, they are monsters of their own choosing.

Aren't we all?
Janizary chapter 4 . 5/14
Heh. Good timing. :)
Szuchow chapter 4 . 5/13
Turians are known for being melodramatic but it seems to me that Tetrimus is overstating his pain. Sure, he was betrayed and he lost his family but compared with fate of those who live through Batarian slave camps he got off lightly I think.

His epitaph is good - even men like Stalin had softer thoughts (if one believe Montefiore account about Stalin reaction to his son being in German camp) so it seems fitting that creature like The Dagger could have last thoughts about family.

Tazzik moment of insight was praise worthy. Just like his entire persona really.
Kampps chapter 4 . 5/12
Tazzik just being real, loved it.
Nogui chapter 4 . 5/12
Nice. Makes his death even better. I figured he had earned a few last words. Or thoughts in this case.

RIP Tetrimus, you sirefucking badass.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
That was... Touching.
Also, confirmation that Liara lives!
A nice story, I wish I got to it sooner... But now I have to go to work :(
5 Coloured Walker chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
...
I'ma just gonna be patiently waiting for that scene to finally arrive in OSABC.
Patiently.
Sure.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
So, is this confirmation that Jack and Shepard survive?
:p
Skadarken chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
These... snippets really do show us things. Help us understand a little more about the characters who we just assume about. Assumptions that give us more wrong answers than they do right.
So, Thanks for these... insights into these characters.
Skadarken chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
You showed another side of Florez here. Something we didn't get to see in the main Fics. Helps understand her a little more. Thanks for this
Janizary chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
The Catalyst's words at the end were excellent. Loved it.
RED78910 chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Benezia is always a character I wish Bioware had spent more time fleshing out, so any time we get more insight into her and her past I am always intrigued. And your Benezia has been one of the most fascinating versions of the character I've ever seen.

Here we got a bit (well, more then a bit) of much needed insight into just how and why things between her and Aethyta collapsed, and just why Liara ended up the way she did in regards to her childhood.

I also really do like that Liara was able to at least get some small bit of closure here. At least your Catalyst isn't a complete troll.

Very well done.
metaladdict chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Okay, I have to say, I am very curious as to what motivated this conversation for Liara.

That being said, it's a very emotion high piece. I like it "smashes cup on the ground" ANOTHER!
baud001 chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
Great chapter! I would love to have more of this