Reviews for I Got The Girl
MACRA chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Is it wrong that I like your lyrics better than the original?

Awesome filk.
Deist Zealot chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Wow. First of all, it's kinda surprising how appropriate the song was to begin with. And as for your filk: liking how much you pulled out Mako being sad about it, but still giving that same "go get her, tigerdillo" impression that I got from that last convo of his with Korra at the wedding.

And don't let the haters, for want of a better word, get you down.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Wow, this fit their relationship perfectly! Nice work. :)
Private Fire chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
EXCELLENT! You've done it again! You've found something out there that resonates with one of our favorite shows; something that perfectly fits into the realm of Avatar. You’ve taken the model and with expert hands tweaked a little here and touched up a little there and polished it off till you captured Mako’s loving sentiments, tinged with a bit of sadness, at the sight of seeing Korra and Asami walk hand in hand into the Spirit Portal.
Ronniecoln 88 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Nice story! Keep it up!
Black Dragon Master chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
You appear Christian but you have the gull the support something at is condemned as a sin in both the old and New Testament p, do you care more about what man says then God. Never mind that Korrasami makes no sense and has no business being canon except on the word of 2 men who's word doesn't mean anything.