Reviews for Dark Waters
AshenBlaze chapter 5 . 7/12
Ah now THIS is Lovecraft i know, absolute mindfuckery
AshenBlaze chapter 3 . 7/12
Y'know, i wonder who is in weiss right now...wait...that doesn't sound right
AshenBlaze chapter 2 . 7/12
Okay, so what i got from this chapter is that weiss is no longer weiss, and ruby has double vision
Cool.
Evonix chapter 1 . 2/17
Well... That was a truly fucked up story.
*resounding applause*
Anti-azathoth chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
Dang, people today are still commenting this old and completed story, hope the developer continues this story on the bright future of himself.
Firestar001 chapter 25 . 10/20/2020
Shame Raven and Qrow didn’t make an appearance. Or even that Summer didn’t get mentioned. But still. It was very scary. Had to stop a few times to let my brain settle. DAMN that was a good ride. And I still want more. Maybe if they bring the Two Brothers back THEY could do something?
Firestar001 chapter 13 . 10/20/2020
It’s kinda a good relief to know despite going ‘full monster’ that Ruby is still a dork.
Firestar001 chapter 3 . 10/20/2020
Part of me feels like Qrow should be watching out for the group, at least from a distance. But at the same time I can’t imagine the horrors that would happen if he were there.

Can’t wait for more! It’s so creepy.
Firestar001 chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
Oh SHIT SON! Damn that was super scary and AMAZING!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2020
RWBY And the Great Galactic Journey,Franquicia de historias Crossover Fanfiction de la Ciencia ficcion.
Sagas(Sagas y otras historias o franquicias de medios combinadas dentro del universo de esta).
.Halo
.Diablo
.Starcraft
.Cthulu Mythos
.Neo Genesis Evangelion(no existen SEELE ni NERV,solo los Angeles y las Semillas de Vida)
.Star Wars
.RWBY
.Eletale/Dungeons and Dragons
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
Me encanta,pero yo ya he pensado en una franquicia de historias Fanfic mucho mejores que esta sola.

RWBY:Planetary Journeys-Otros titulos:RWBY y el Gran viaje Galactico,Galaxy Las Cronicas Colectivas.
Sagas combinadas dentro del universo y contexto de las diferentes facciones de esta franquicia Fanfic.
.Halo
.Star Wars
.RWBY
.Cthulu Mythos
.Neo Genesis Evangelion,Solo detalles parciales,por ejemplo,los Angeles y el ciclo de la Semilla de Vida
.Nausicaa del Valle del Viento(como un universo ubicado dentro de un planeta y satelite natural)
Vaccinium Oxycoccos chapter 25 . 5/30/2020
A good stopping point, good place for a break. Perhaps a good place to call the story finished even.
Well done.
Juan Sebastian Borrero chapter 25 . 5/1/2020
10101010010100010 error error
Guest chapter 25 . 4/24/2019
fucking lovely

keep doing whatever you're doing
hunter 139 chapter 25 . 4/22/2019
So, I just reread this story for the fifth time, and what else can I say that hasn't already been said? This story is amazing, a perfect blend of RWBY's anime-style and Lovecraft's reality bending horror.

Cthulhu feels properly threatening, less a villain and more of an unstoppable force of nature, Gnarly's in top form, the Elder Things and Shoggoth have their moments to shine, and overall, this is just an excellent blend of Mythos creatures.

Of course, the true beauty of the story is how everyone on Remnant is reacting to all of this. And predictably, it's soul-crushingly bleak. I love it for that. Though I have to ask, is Remnant actually Earth? And are the Ascended humans who had to directly deal with a previous re-awakening of Cthulhu?

I guess it doesn't matter. I'm kinda disappointed that this story won't continue, but as someone else said, as far as unfinished stories go, there are certainly worse places for it to end.