Reviews for (Tremor OP Corner): The Day an OP Familiar got summoned
DepressedNinja75 chapter 5 . 10/12
You say "I can't make everyone happy" but the only ones you make happy are horny idiots, I bet it started with people just wanting 1 more addition then they were satisfied but more people started reading the story and decided they wanted another one so you added another person however those who liked having the small pairing probably abandoned the story because you added more people. And in the end the only people that will be reading the story are the harem fanatics. Aka shut in weebs.
DepressedNinja75 chapter 1 . 10/12
Please for the love of God and all that is holy don't be like every other author and make a harem.
Mark1 chapter 9 . 8/17
Nice Story, hope for an update soon, and please don't kill this fic before it is finished.
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 8/14
Good story but Tabithas singers are my favorite part
pejggss chapter 1 . 7/27
God ?, Seriously, mediocre start, there is much that you have to improve or your fic will be one more of the bunch.
Alberto Jose Poveda chapter 9 . 7/23
sigue la historia
He Who Seeks The Joys in Life chapter 1 . 7/23
Tremor I saw the review and now I just gotta respond

You do realise that Mizu what ever is just one guy with multiple accounts right?

He has one that starts with Mizu again and one that is Galactus God of all of something

Basically as long as the first sentence of the review has "Kishimoto lover" and "die" in it your probably dealing with the sane person just using a different account

Or in other words a loser that really needs to get a life
skeletalpheo chapter 3 . 7/22
YES SHUKAKU I UNDERSTAND THE INNER BEAUTY
skeletalpheo chapter 3 . 7/22
this is so damn funny
Typo Negative chapter 9 . 7/10
Despite the occasional grammar mistake this fic is awesome reading, and the omake are hilarious. It demands continuation posthaste. Get to it, chop chop. Seriously though, looking forward to more.
Nirx chapter 9 . 6/29
You should do girls from naruto's universe as ghosts for the lucky b omakes. Scare the pants off of him
Tremor230 chapter 1 . 6/24
for dear Mizukodai.
oh, look! another Kishimoto hater coming to smear shit on the fruit of hours of work just because they don't like the original author of the manga and have to tell EVERYBODY about it! what do you want? a Gary Stu fucking every female thing he meets just because he can? killing, pillaging and raping everything standing on his path while everybody loves him just because?
Sorry, I don't write about moronic, unlikable, shit-for-brain, insufferable Main Characters.
I like to believe I create interesting, or at least likable characters.
If you want "Meat-head Alpha-male wannabe" power fantasies you have to look elsewhere, I create decent stories, not masturbatory materials for people that are unhappy because the Universe doesn't revolve around them.
Have a nice day, because I certainly will.
MarineAsashi chapter 1 . 6/24
OP my a**, you still hang onto Kishimoto's bulls**t.
PrintedSnail11 chapter 9 . 6/21
Hey man keep up the good work, cant wait for the next chapter.
If you're going to be unsure of someone's gender, just put 'they', as it is a non-gender defining word. :P