Reviews for Fairy Tale Robbery
S.S.LaGrange chapter 4 . 5/8
seems like a good plot. Hopefully it is updated.
I just stopped by to say that I absolutely love all your writings, I think you have a great gift and really hope you are writing in life, even if it is not these stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
Lol! This is great! Loving it so much. Please please continue, even if it takes years!
AMProngs chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
This story had great potential! I read it and went back to read my favorite scenes laughing myself silly! Wasted! Wasted is what this is. Such a knock off and then abandoned. What a waste.
Anaika chapter 4 . 5/23/2017
Neatest fanfiction I've read in a while. This is super cool, and I hope you keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2017
This is soooo good. Love all the details of the au you really built up a good world!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
This story is so original and I love the dynamic! Hope you find time to update soon :)
elanev91 chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
"With her tongue" was hysterical! This story is brilliant and I hope you decide to pick it up again! xx
SuraWaldelfe chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Such a good plot, so much potential!
I hope you'll get as much inspiration to continue this story...
The 'With the tongue' was really the best ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
I forgot how much I loved this. I know your "real" life is crazy hectic right now and I hope you get some fun you time soon. We will all be here when you're ready to update :)
RainyDay12 chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
This is hilarious! I love the dynamic you've managed to create. I hope you plan to update soon...
psapfo chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
This is great! So funny and crazy and such lovable characters. Looking forward to reading more of it!
HandOfFlowers chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
I love this! Please update!
RowanGraceOfArendelle chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
I'm in love with this story! And your writing! Are you going to finish it?
seracea chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE STORY! It's original and well written, please update soon!