Reviews for Digimon 222: Dark Masquerade
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 5 . 1/28
Poor Taichi, I feel sorry for him.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I really hope you continue it.
MonkHerrick chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
I love the story so far & hope you update it soon!
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I hv my opinions. But im not voicing anything unless u update
Bronze Eagle chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
(Aaargh, and my internet ate my first review. Crappy wireless is crappy.)

This fic is a damn epic, and I'm impressed. I really find the setup you've created intriguing, and I'm interested to learn more about this world. I'm glad to see that you're treating the slave issue with a lot of sensitivity and respect. Too often, I think, serious issues like rape and abuse are just treated as kinks in fanfic, when a good author (like yourself!) would take the time to get into the psychological repercussions of trauma.

Sorry for the mini-rant. What I mean to say is that I love what's here so far, and I'm really excited there's more to be read over on your LJ. I would have been very sad if you had stopped writing this fic and just left it at that cliffhanger. There would have been tears.

Anyway, yay for more fic, and yay for you for writing it!
this person chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
Every entertaining digimon fic I've found has been left inconcluded. Geez, i'm soo doomed!

Oh well, nothing for it. Have a happy life x3 (I mean it!)
Sun Knight chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
great story
TrinityScar chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
Another abandoned story on ffn. It's a shame; the plot was really picking up. Perhaps some closure should be added. Perhaps everyone dying in a fire-ball because Ragnorok came a day too soon. If you aren't going to finish the story, at least kill everyone off.
thedarkeststar chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
nice story, i applaud you my second favourite story that i've read
Maleysin chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Hi there!

Just to tell you I love this fic. You are a great writer. You give so much atention to every detail, it makes each scene fascinating. Keep up the good work and congratulations.
Riyshn chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
Are you still writing this? I have been checking your LJ and website, but it seems like it's been dead for almost two years.
Loving it chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
Oh, i gotta read more. Please please please, keep writing this. the Characters, the story, so indept. I've never read soemthing i liked this much.
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
love this story so far and i hope it is continued despite how it is! lol!
believeintrust chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
oh. I really wish you'd finish this one. I love the story and am busy anticipating more of it. !please!continue.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
This story is so amazing! I am just in awe. You're characterizations are beautiful. the plot and sub-plots are terribly engaging. Just wow.

I really can't praise this fic adequetly.

I'm saddened that chapter 6 isn't finished yet, but will take any small pieces you've got.

Thanks ever so much for sharing!
luvwell chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
please! you have to update! this story rules! i dont have E-mail anymore so i cant e-mail u but please me and every one esle who have read your story would like to read the rest.

faithful reader,