Reviews for Intertwined
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
Draco in Hong Kong *sigh*
Serennos chapter 2 . 8/12/2020
Great story, humour and interaction! Also, looking forward to ‘The Rumour’, as and when you’re able. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2020
Wow! What can I say..you can write very well and there are only few people can do...
Donunut chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
Love this fic.!
Sam chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
YOU ARE BY FAR MY MOST FAVORITE AUTHOR! I absolutely love how you portray Draco in all your stories, most especially this one! Thank you and please write more!
O-Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
can i just say how im bloody inlove with everything in this! I AM IN LOVE I REPEAT AND I CANT STOP GIGGLING AND BLUSHING. EMERGHED. I REALLY ALL YOUR OTHET SMUTS BUT THIS ONE TOPS THEM ALL. AAAAAHHHH THIS IS SEXY AND HOT AS SHIT
Scorpia11 chapter 2 . 2/11/2019
Lmao that's too funny that she was so lost she forgot her friends were in the kitchen! Very cute fluff.
Chryslovesand chapter 2 . 11/29/2018
Love, love, LOVED IT! I know it's been a few years. But you should continue writing. ️
xxlightningboltxx chapter 2 . 8/11/2018
HOT
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
Ayyee that was so satisfying. I love how it was so mundane and depressing in the beginning but as soon as Hermione encounters Draco her life gets a touch more exciting. It was a great build up and I felt less depressed the more Draco was in the picture.
Babaksmiles chapter 2 . 6/3/2018
Absolutely loved it!
chariphrasis chapter 2 . 5/12/2018
Omg. They're probably scandalized. Their poor friends.
Midnight May chapter 2 . 5/10/2018
This is so beautiful, I need more. huhu
MysterySan chapter 2 . 12/22/2017