Reviews for Intertwined
Luna Star 12 chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
Really great story! Glad I took the time to catch up on some of these recent stories I hadn't read yet, this is definitely great. I would love to see more chapters soon, but I totally get that life happens. Keep up the great work!
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
I love it when Ron ends up dating Astoria instead of Lavender, he deserves a classy lady.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I love imagining this like a movie.
ihatecomingupwithusernamesAM chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
I love your works! Especially this one!
I know you says only 2 chapters, but I really think a third is need (probably more wanted than needed, but...please)

I like the 10 things concept in the beginning, but I think if you wanted you could change this into a long story with that as part of the first chapters until they decide to be friends, then make or a full story from there. I would be really interested to see more of their friendship development.
DMLCH chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
please update! Amazing story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
A pleasure. Thank you.
creepymacaroni chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
wow! just wow.. this fic surely made me hot.
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
Yay! You are back! Nice experiment. For some reason it reminds me short monochrome movies :-)
cminj1234 chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Absolutely amazing... This is one of the few truly wondrous works that I could seemingly read over and over again without getting bored of it.
You did an absolutely amazing job and I really don't know how to put this into proper words! LOVE IT! More please!
belladonablush chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Loved the slow build...great writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Delicious. Perfect little story, very well articulated. Thoroughly enjoyed getting lost inside your imagination. Keep it up, please...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
So deliciously human. An entirely believable development for Hermione and Draco...
And Fantastic and hot!
Seju026 chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Loved It ! extremely sweet and heart warming.
farinne chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
All of your love scenes are absolutely exquisite. Wonderful story, even more delightful and steamy on my second or third reading...You are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
What can I say? Just utterly beautiful and sensual.
The ending made everything above really erotic and hot... love the intensity of draco and hermione's passion... nicely constructed story...
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »