Reviews for Intertwined
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
What can I say? Just utterly beautiful and sensual.
The ending made everything above really erotic and hot... love the intensity of draco and hermione's passion... nicely constructed story...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
Omg i am absolutely in love with this gem!
parryi chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
This is such an exquisite and delightful story! It gave me butterflies in my stomach!
Thank you so much for writing this, it was truly a joy to read..
dramione143 chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
More!
crookshanks the kitty chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
A fantastic read! That last sex scene was one of the best I've ever read. *blushes*
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
Wonderful build up. Oh yeah, Welcome Back! I squealed when I saw your name as the author.
Summer Orchid chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
Well, that was wonderfully engaging! I love this little fic! I really enjoyed how you wrote their initial encounters and built the story up from there.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Wow... *fans herself* Steeeeamy!

So I assume they live happily ever after? *grins*
beautifly92 chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Two words: LOVED IT.
I'd really like to see more of them after getting together, but it's up to you to continue this or not (please say you'll do). Either way, this was really great :)
missbaha chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
really wish you would write some more! I love this!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Mysterious and aloof.
My biggest question is why harry doesn't comment on draco at all.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
Snort! That was a heck of an ending. lol All that fighting it and she gave in rather easily in the end. ha ha ha I love that Draco found a way to date her without her acknowledgement, so that she could get used to the idea. That was fun! Thank you, HG4eva
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
This was a fantastic story! I really enjoyed how it progressed and that it was Draco that insisted on continuing to see one another, even as friends. Very hot piece!
Vernoodle chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
Aw, I loved this! I wish it were a bit longer, your writing is fantastic. I was almost waiting for some kind of twist or something. Haha
Phoenixfeather96 chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Please make this longer! Loved it!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »