Reviews for Intertwined
Grovek26 chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Very good chapter
Bananaphobia chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
That was amazing. I love that you set it in Hong Kong. What a brilliant story!
kepogee chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Have i told you how much i adore this fic, if i have, let me say it again, I ADORE THIS FIC. What a unique and compelling take on draco and hermione. In a different backdrop but still true to their characters.
RZZMG chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Have I mentioned how much I thoroughly enjoy your stories and how absolutely thrilled I am to see you back in this fandom? You're one of my fav authors for Dramione, and this story is delivering in spades! I can't wait for more. :)
janjan2009 chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Omg it just keeps getting better. I love the build up.
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Great story!
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
well i enjoyed these two chapters thanks ever so much I favored you and your story, thank you.
Tina Powers chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
SOMEONE GIVE THIS STORY AND AUTHOR AN AWARD.

I'm so glad you came back to this story, and I'm sure we all know that real life comes first. Congrats on your new move and your new job, I hope it suits you well!

Seriously though.. wonderful story.. love it.
Nelly983 chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Wow so glad you are back. Liked your old stories. Well done great story so far am looking forward to more
KyliaQuilor chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Very nicely done.
meldz chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Sweet, funny and sexy. LOVED IT!
Rawr chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
That last line was classic...
Anob chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I really want that second chapter to exist.
floatingdhr chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Beautifully written; thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love the setting and style of writing
guest 47 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Wow, entirely different from your former stories which I quite enjoyed. But this is so well written! Thank you. I still hope you'll update or at least outline what you had in mind for Not quite dreaming.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »