Reviews for Intertwined
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Ohh love these post war slice of life fics. This is beatifully written...
Where the Red Roses Bloom chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
HOLY FUCK YOU'RE BACK! YASS! Been waiting for another story for 2 years! Keep doing your awesome sauce writing!
maialia chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Holy hell! Great to see you're back! I feel like I'm getting further and further away from this fandom because my favorite authors are updating less and less. Hopefully, this'll help me get my feet wet again and immerse myself back into the Dramione fandom.
MoxyMikki chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Oh please please please let them have a really good, happy ending! I really like that there seems to be no animosity between her and Ron. I enjoy those stories too, but they come a dime a dozen. Stories where the trio get in well, but still have their own relationships, are the most believable and enjoyable to me. Can't wait for the update!
Platey chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
You are back! Yay! Loving the story and the new writing style. The progression of the relationship seems very natural (and exponential). Looking forward to the update. Soon please. :)
Margaritama chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Welcome back. Brilliant homecoming.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I love this style. I am rather impressed that you have told such a complete story, so far, with so few words! Brava and welcome back! HG4eva
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Very interesting.
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Nice to see you back. A really good start to be coming back with!
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I need more! I'm addicted :3
DepressedAleera chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
oh, poor Hermione.
I think Draco is wrong to think Hermione is in love with Ron. She's sad because great friends are drifting apart. Ron and Harry are so focusing on their life to care about is so lonely... ...
so lucky she has Draco, they are lovely together.
se7en chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Hi! I was just randomly checking some of my favorite stories when I stumbled upon this gem! Woot, what a coincidence that you just posted this! I'm so glad you are back to writing. :)
xxDustNight88 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Wow! This is so brilliant! I love the style and I can't wait for part two!
velvetblack chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I always love your Hermione and Draco. I'm glad to see something from you after all this time. Fingers crossed for your other WIPs.
Von von chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I love it! I'm not really sure how to describe the feeling I get from this story. Equal parts of nostalgia and yearning? Looking forward to the next chapter!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »