Reviews for Intertwined
enlighten-d chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
fantastic! can't wait for the second chapter
pianomouse chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Welcome back and thank you for sharing your story. I am enjoying the little glimpses into their meetings.
kepogee chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I love it! I love how the story unfolds in a foreign place; I love how you depict hong kong as gritty and unfamiliar; I love your characterisation of Hermione - clumsy with her feelings when dealing with Ron and Draco; I love this particular Draco, too, self assured with himself, going for the thing he wants with enough decorum of giving her space and when he got jealous, jesus christ, save me with all the feels! (ok pulling Hermione in the dancefloor was almost rude in a different perspective but I believe he did the right thing if we base it on the punch Hermione gave Cormac the next night); But I particularly like the slow build (yes, i consider this a slow build because the weeks it took them to be finally together) of their relationship, a simple nod the first time, a hello the second; Obviously, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

And welcome back!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
An intriguing start - will be interesting to see where it goes.
asharah chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
That was amazing! You should definitely continue it. And thanks for another great fic!
Nienna Perks chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Oooh I liked this :)
Bunnyboo87 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Whoa. Loved it. It's good to see you writing again dramione stories. I can't wait to read the next part. Good job! I really enjoyed it.
RZZMG chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Loving this! SO thrilled you are back! I have always enjoyed your stories (they are among my favs in this fandom). Hope you'll continue this story and other new Dramione for us!
theoddwallflower chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Hey, I miss your writing ! :) glad you are still writing HGDM.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I love where this is heading. I hope it is going to have a happy ending though. Good job keep it up! :D
Tina Powers chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Wow.. This is fantastic! Wish I could experiment like this..
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8