Reviews for Lights We Burn
DaughterofDarkness123 chapter 5 . 6/14
Keep it up
I love this story: so far the plots good. It's also interesting to see Sakura get back to serious training. I also can't help but wonder if Jiraiya is Sakura's biological father? Hope you update this story, there aren't enough of these fics out there.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
I'm very interested in reading more, why does her birth certificate got so many blanks? I would have though it would at least have Tusnade's and Sakura's names on it.
Blue-10-Spades chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
Ahhhhh poor Sakura! I hope she gets the Mokuton and beats those bullies up!
Strayedwolf94 chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Did you rewrite this chapter? Love how Sakura and Hinata now have a budding relationship :D and I'm having trouble to imagine the bandana, is it like a headband (like genma?) Or her entire hair is covered?
Casey525 chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
hey great chapter loved it
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Nice interactions with Hinata.

Bullies should just die.

Ouch poor girl no one beside her to comfort her of her shock.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Hmm I wonder who her dad is.. A random OC, a canon character or an OC with plot purpose.
sakurachary chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
You just edited the chapter, when are you updating?
Zyura Kailaidrianina chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
OMG This is really good! Please update ASAP! I really want to know what happens next!
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Please you have to update! I love it so much. I haven't seen many TsunadeSakura daughter fics and I'm super excited to continue reading this. I can't wait to see a growth in Sakura's charter along with her power and self esteem.
zKiritokunz chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
Amazing. I'm really enjoying the way it is developing its fanfic , without the need for exaggeration or something . I read the Wiki on Tsunade and is said to Senjus have a strong body and Tsunade inherited the lineage of Hashirama soon Sakura might have inherited some of that lineage, perhaps you can include it in some way in its history. Another interesting thing is that Tsunade also has a high natural strength. Well, I'm awaiting the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
I'm so happy that I finally decided to read this fic! This is the first time I've read a Tsunade is Sakura's mother fic that isn't a modern au, so I'm looking forward to the consequences & changes that will come from her alternate parentage. And a cliffhanger like this is just cruel. I hope to see another story update soon!
melissaBa chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
:o please update soon I can't wait!
melissaBa chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
this could be interesting, I mean there's only three chapters! :o I just hope that Sakura is strong in this particular story, because in many others she's so pathetic (let's say it, is the truth), but anyways update soon and take the suspense of me haha.
Ja ne ;)