Reviews for The Golden Gem
kiloran chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
Enjoying this highly literate story, that rocks along with it's own consistent (yaay) diversions from the original material.

very satisfying and what-will-happen-next-ish.

and

then

it

stops

It feels as though it might be wrapped up in a spit-spot and timely manner.

Or meander along as a great unweildy saga.

But either way, it needs another chapter!

respectfully.
domsijohn chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
god this is simply brill i love it i hope that harry and sev stay together i hope that draco harry and sev get together are draco finds happiness with krum fgod job update
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
lol! great chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
loved this chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
lol! jaded! draco is highly entertaining!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
i feel like i may be setting myself up for disappointment because this story is so good and i'm not sure if you ever completed it!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
this prologue was so good! how could i not read more?
Killua chapter 9 . 9/27/2005
please tell me you won't just stop there...um...you will finish the story, right? please oh please oh please finish this story...hm...come to think of it...this is one of my favorite ones...
Me chapter 9 . 6/6/2005
if this is your "little fanfiction baby" MAKE IT GROW ...*desperatly** PLEASE!
malcious lufoy chapter 9 . 3/7/2004
Ohohohoh! You're not going to just end it there, are you? I mean, come on! The plot thickens! The plotting, the finding of the heartstone, the hooking up of Blaise and Draco, Sirius' reaction! Are you just going to leave that all open ended? I think not! Update update update!
Ever the enthusiast,
malcious_lufoy
Jarth-Wraith chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
hey, what happened, you were doing so well with golden gem and inhabitions and then you just stoped. i would really like to see these stories updated
MJ chapter 8 . 5/12/2003
I love this honesty. (and Im totally sappy about happy endings.. i mean enough about the angst) and this put a smile on my face nearly countless times. although on the other hand Dumbledore made me sob
sirius28 chapter 9 . 5/5/2003
Oh, this is too good. I need more! When are you going to update?
Forgotten Loss chapter 9 . 5/3/2003
I love this story too. . You need to update soon, though. It's got angst, romance, some action, and now a bit of homour. It has everything! . UPDATE!
Kurai.Musume chapter 9 . 4/13/2003
Hehe, this is a very excellent fic. i'd be proud too. congrats on it! can't wait for the next chapter (after the emormous wait after chapter 8!). Good luck on the rest of the ficcy.