Reviews for Inhibitions
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 4 . 7/6
When's the next update?
cullenpotterlover84 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
I hope that you will update this great story. I really want to see how things go.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Okay. You have seduce a reader to read a Vampire!Harry and endeared by it. Now, where's chapter five?! What have you done without updating this glorious story of yours? Ah, Grampa Harry and Dumbledore and Voldemort all against the other! So interesting! Sev, you are quite lovely!
alemery chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
This is so punny! I wish more stories had a sense of humor.
AJB66613 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
More Please
YamiYugiYuki chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I'm a little confused, though maybe if I read the story another four times after this review then maybe ill understand it.

Can't wait forte next chapter :)
lovepercy21 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Great! I love your story! Just a question: in this chapter you mentioned that snape was giving his second blood oath and i was wondering if the first blood oath was to harry's grandfather. If you are willing to answer me, that would be awsome but if it is an information you can't give out yet because youare going to reveal in later chapters then i understand.
Please update soon!

grimmich chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
poor sev... but go dom harry!
kotaband60 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Please update?
Madame Adler chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
I love the story so far. I do wish you would update, I would love to see where the story goes. If you need any help in any way, please to hesitate to PM me.
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
WhiteFang001 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I Wanna know what happens next!

~ Please update soon! xD
AJ Picard chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
I like it. It is very well written and I like to see where it goes.
AkiraNatsume chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Ohhh a new twist to the Vampire!Harry story!