Reviews for Inhibitions
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Okay. You have seduce a reader to read a Vampire!Harry and endeared by it. Now, where's chapter five?! What have you done without updating this glorious story of yours? Ah, Grampa Harry and Dumbledore and Voldemort all against the other! So interesting! Sev, you are quite lovely!
alemery chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
This is so punny! I wish more stories had a sense of humor.
AJB66613 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
More Please
YamiYugiYuki chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I'm a little confused, though maybe if I read the story another four times after this review then maybe ill understand it.

Can't wait forte next chapter :)
lovepercy21 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Great! I love your story! Just a question: in this chapter you mentioned that snape was giving his second blood oath and i was wondering if the first blood oath was to harry's grandfather. If you are willing to answer me, that would be awsome but if it is an information you can't give out yet because youare going to reveal in later chapters then i understand.
Please update soon!

-Lovepercy
grimmich chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
poor sev... but go dom harry!
kotaband60 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Please update?
Cassandra-Luna-Bellatrix-Snape chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
I love the story so far. I do wish you would update, I would love to see where the story goes. If you need any help in any way, please to hesitate to PM me.
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
cool
WhiteFang001 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I Wanna know what happens next!

Please update soon! xD
AJ Picard chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
I like it. It is very well written and I like to see where it goes.
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
fascinating.
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Ohhh a new twist to the Vampire!Harry story!
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Harry does seem to be very calm and accepting over learning not only about his grandfather and clues about his family but also about his reawakening in general. Perhaps Harry, hasn't fully assimulated exactly what it means to be both a vampire and a vampire prince. Harry did seem pleased to have some family living (well you know what I mean!) that actual wants him, unlike the Dursleys. No doubt Harry, might have some deep anger at either his grandfather or Dumbledore (or possible both), for denying him a childhood with family who would have given him a better childhood than the one he had at the hands of the Dursleys. I honestly think Harry would have rather have been with a family member who wanted him and possibly loved him and being abused and safe with the Dursley family.

Despite how Severus has treated Harry in the past as a student at Hogwarts, and how much Harry might want to get revenge for that. I don't think its truly in Harry's nature to be cruel, at least not without him feeling guilt for doing it. Harry I think would do many things to protect those he cares about but he would never "harm" an innocent, because its just not in his nature...or it wasn't before his awakening. I can't see much of Harry's personality changing drastically since he's learned the truth about his past.

So I can't see him taking advantage of having Severus at his mercy. Just why was Harry drawn to Severus's bedroom to sleep there? Despite Severus's obvious scary personality, he does give out an aura of; safety, protection, security, honesty and bravery...at least I think so? Though it will be interesting to read about what happens next now the High Vampire Prince has left Severus and Harry alone? I'm particularly looking forward to learning about the vampire blood oath? Just who else has Severus given a blood oath to? If Albus Dumbledore, knows about Severus being a vampire and that his first priority is to the High Vampire Prince...then what about Voldemort, what does he know? Or is/was Voldemort trying to use Severus to get his sect onto his side?
MisstressofSeverusSnape chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
please cont. this is really good.