Reviews for See You
pfkman23 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I love it. It's a really good twist, especially if you place it as a season ender or an early season 3 insert.
FDWojo chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Well, I gotta say that I really like your version of CANON better. But what I *really* like about it is that, as you read thru the story, your expectations on what the level of their relationship is, it escalates up and up as the story goes on. At first, I thought she was leaving the precinct to go and kill Gina. And it *seems* like Rick woke up with Gina in bed with him... But when he gets downstairs, you soon find out it was *Kate* in bed with him. Then you find out that Demming was gay and was just providing cover, and then it seemed that they had been dating for a litle while (TICK, TICK, TICK ... BOOM ?), and then it seemed they might be engaged, and finally, that they were married.

Very nicely done. Very nice buildup to the final reveal.

Frank
Mark C chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This was incredible and too bad it didn't really happen.

I really liked the fact that you had things play out like they did and in the next section, surprise!

It was good how you had them keep their relationship a secret which included them getting married. That was probably the biggest surprise of them all.

Would love to see a sequel to see how everyone reacts to them not only being a couple but married as well.

Outstanding job with this one.
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
great fun one shot ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I liked this, but I feel you over egged the pudding somewhat with the build up to it actually being Kate.
"After that scene in the precinct with Kate..." doesn't really make sense as its Kate he's pondering on.
Apart from that, enjoyed it and look forward to your next fic.
linusfan13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I love it! Pure perfection!
jennkyle chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Great job once again tell next time
nyccountry chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I think this should be continued... I want to know the team's reaction
hfce chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
What a great twist! I loved it. LOL! I suspected that was Kate before she was revealed but the marriage caught me by surprise. LOL Good job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Ha! You totally had me thinking he was with Gina! I loved it, thank you! This was really, really, fun.
sntyahoo38 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Any follow-up to this story...I mean for everyone's reaction...let me know...
NYnow chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Too cute. Thanks for this. I don't read stories about season 8, enough destroyed on screen, don't need to see them split up and moving on. This happy married couple during angsty season 2 end is not only fresh, but makes me happy, something most other stories and Castle itself no longer makes me.
y4Always chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I love it! Awesome! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This is just perfect! Thank you. Since the actual show can't do it anymore, stories like this reminds me why I fell in love with Castle. I don't care to read season 8 fics, so thanks for this, and thanks for making me smile
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Liked it a lot, especially the bit with Demming's significant other.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »