Reviews for Mystery Twins
Fanfic reader chapter 3 . 6/19
Please write more!
Oliver bak chapter 1 . 5/31
please tell us you plan to do more soon
Please do more!
Olgatheobese chapter 3 . 5/18
This story is awesome. I cant wait to see how long it takes for Dipper to trust Stan. I cant wait for chapter 4.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 3 . 5/12
Oh my gosh this is so dark. But its beautifully written.
Lil'Griffin chapter 3 . 4/22
Oh my goodness I love it! Please please please don't give up on this! Its really great and I'm glad I found it!
13th chapter chapter 3 . 4/16
damn, been waiting for a long time. I'm glad you decided to continue this story, I'll definitely waiting for the next chapter.
bravo for you
Acecove chapter 1 . 4/15
Please continue the story. I love how you portray Dipper, how he is tough. So please continue.
Demigod whovian chapter 3 . 4/15
I've missed this story. I was sure you had abandoned it, so I freaked when I saw you had updated. I'm super excited to see where this is going! I'm especially looking forward to seeing how Dipper reacts to all this. I don't think he'll trust Stan as easily an Mabel did. I wish you luck in life and I ask you to PLEASE NOT ABANDON THIS STORY! I will always come back no matter how long it is between updates.
WolfePlays chapter 3 . 4/14
YES! THANK YOU! You have no idea how long ive been waiting for this. THANK YOU
Jerzu chapter 3 . 4/11
amazing. this is freakin amazing. there's only three chaps yet the ball already went down an interesting path. hopefully the twins will soon see that Stan isn't like the rest of their caretakers. really hoping for quicker updates
DinoGuy2000 chapter 3 . 4/10
Wow. Pretty crazy night for everyone. I wonder if this will lead to some trust building? Anyway, aside from the mess, Mable did get the medicine Dipper needed.

Nice chapter! Good work!
TheAlagoano chapter 3 . 4/8
Glad to see this back
The Great Diamond Authority chapter 3 . 4/7
YES! your back. when I saw this at the top of my favourites I almost didn't believe it. Just asking compared to the original is Ford stuck in the portal Or is he not. Just want to know. I want to see how Ford reacts to them
Strawberry r Kitty chapter 3 . 4/6
I appreciate the somber tune this story has. I never see any FanFiction that are based around the orphanage system and all the horrible things that can happen to the kids in the system. I’m really eager to read how Grunkle Stan manages to get across to the twins. Also welcome back to writing!