Reviews for Mystery Twins
o-o
DinoGuy2000 chapter 2 . 10/31
Oh boy. I first read this over the summer, and I wanted to review it then while everything was fresh. Alas, the mobile app was kinda garbage when it came to reviews. So, one quick skim and here I am.

The feels. So many feels. Angst and hurt and stuff isn't something I really enjoy, but I'll want to read it from time to time, ya know? That's double true for child abuse too. I just want so badly to see things end well.

Excellent work so far. I'll be looking forwards to any updates for this.
1 One Piece Fan chapter 2 . 10/15
cant wait for the rewrite
reader99 chapter 2 . 10/4
So, is thing ever updating or what?
bluefrosty27 chapter 2 . 9/29
Will you Continue with this ? Please! it is SO sad !
Its-106-miles-to-Chicago chapter 2 . 9/13
Awesome story. Can't wait for update
LonelyPine chapter 2 . 8/23
It's been almost a year since you've updated. Plan to change that? Because I and many others would like that.
weep for the empty chapter 2 . 8/21
I LOVE THIS STORY! please update soon! i really want to know what's gonna happen next! and i was just wondering...where exactly i can find the original? Thank you for writing this brilliant piece of fanfic!
Wow a name chapter 2 . 8/8
This is incredibly interesting, I'd appreciate it if you'd write more!
13th chapter chapter 1 . 7/30
any idea where i can found the old version?
Ari27 chapter 1 . 7/29
I searched for the top gravity falls fanfics and I got this, and I can say that I wasn't disappointed. Everyone seems to love your old version and I was wondering, could you put up the old version? Since your last update was last year, I assume you're not going to start writing any time soon.
Reader003 chapter 2 . 7/12
please continue this! I read the original and I'm excided for this rewrite
Sparkle0001 chapter 2 . 7/3
Hi! I hope you are still working on this story because it's pretty amazing! I didn't get to read the original, but if it's anything like this rewrite I bet it was awesome, too. I hope you update soon and if you ever need to bounce ideas off of someone I'd love to help! xoxo Sparkles
Shadefeather682 chapter 2 . 6/19
So, I REALLY LIKE THIS FIC! Like, a lot, because it's well written and it has a cool story! I noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while? Are you still writing this or has it been discontinued?
Thank you for this awesomeness!
This was one of my favorite stories. I can understand wanting to rewrite your work, but it would be nice if you returned the entire fic if you aren't still rewriting it... And given how your last update was last year... It seems like you've stopped working on the story.