Reviews for Dragon Realms
PeanutButter42 chapter 30 . 7/29/2009
you completed most of the story, but not all. What happened to the dragon riders? That needs to be told
DarkRaider08 chapter 30 . 8/4/2008
YAHO! and another perfectly well written MARVOLOUS fic has come to an end, you should've described a little more about the characters when they returned to their rightful places, what happened to Alken, Nala, Hazuki, Gwyen and other but it endet nicely this way too. Hope to hear from you soon.
DarkRaider08 chapter 26 . 8/3/2008
What a tremendous turn of events, absolutely amazing! This is the BEST story I've read since I'm a member on FF.
DarkRaider08 chapter 22 . 8/3/2008
That's what I like about your fics, an action-packed chapter with a few funny scenes, keep up the good work
DarkRaider08 chapter 21 . 8/3/2008
SUPER DUPER! AMAZING, action action as the eye can see, you're doing great with this and the other chapters, keep burning 'em up...
DarkRaider08 chapter 16 . 8/2/2008
Well I must say the idea of the Lapras Statue was a marvelous idea, first thing that came to me was the Trojan Horse? keep up the good work
DarkRaider08 chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
HOLY SPIRITS! That was an enternaining chapter as well as the others, action action action! Riot is dead too? that's just unfair
DarkRaider08 chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
Everything seems to be in order so far, you did a really good job with the story altough Pokemon using human weaponry is a little od if you ask me.
DarkRaider08 chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
HOLY JESUS! these chapters are really begging me to read on, the action/humor changes really is a great idea and the end with Nightslice and Firestorm battling withe the vines was a bit scary if you ask me.
DarkRaider08 chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
HAHAHA! this was one of the funniest chapter so far in this fic, I really laughed hard here.
DarkRaider08 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
COL man! I really mean it, the idea of Bahamut being the evil dude in this fic surprised me a bit and this Lombadra guy is more of a funny character (just like me LOL)
DarkRaider08 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Ok first things first, even if Zian is a human-sized dragon how can Nala hold him in her arms? aside of that everything seems to be in order
DarkRaider08 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
So Kris and Nightslice is in Bahamut's body? that's a idea I hadn't expected, will Dracia or Luminair be here too? (don't answer that)
DarkRaider08 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Count me in, Bahamut has returned! HOORAY!
Fayt Leingod chapter 30 . 9/4/2006
Very well done, night. Just like your other fanfics, this one seems to have all that it needs to be really good. It had suspense, humor, and dragons (one of my favs.).

I've only read this one and the first in the series, meaning that I didn't read the second, but I do know what happens in it. This whole series basically has to do with Nightslice fighting away his own darkness, or something along those lines, am I right? You've made him one of my most favorite characters, with my most favorite one being my Fayt Leingod (Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time's main character).

To me, your main enemy seemed to be kind of confusing to me. You say that he is the Knight Blazer, right? But then you also say that he is Kaiser. So, is he basically both of them?