Reviews for Mr Weasley, Cool Dad Extroidenare
Skyline Romance chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
that is great!
hotchokolat chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
wow...

i wish i had a dad like that...
Lonley Shadow Knight chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Oh my. that is pretty cool. lol... i'm nog going to forget that one for awhile. hehehehe...

Shadow
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Sounds like my dad with the "kick any boys' ass who dares touch my little princess" adrenaline. Only I usually kick the boys' asses before they even get a chance to touch me, so what's the difference? lol.
This is a clear example of one of the best dads in the world.
Sheer hilarity, snorting, and hyperventilation have insued because of this fanfiction. Not many things can do all of those to me. Well done!
Keep up the fantastic work!
~Cat~
dude chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
LOVED IT! SO CUTE!
Oriencor chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Aw. That's really great. I think it's better as a one chapter fic too.
I LUVE MAIL chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
I want Mr. Weasley as a Dad! Mine would have thrown Seamuse and Dean away from me and ground my ass until i was 99!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Oh, I like this. I like this very much. I think you actually got the essence of Mr. Weasley very well. He does seem the type of father to do that. _ Overall, very cute.
Crazy Luvolee chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
heheheh, arthur weasley is one of the greatest adult characters in hp, dude. :):)
Dragonessa Smith chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
To whoever wants me to expand:

I tried. I failed. Trust me on this. It's much better as a single chapter ficclet.

Lovies,

Dragonessa Smith
Arime Setta chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Damn, I want a sequel now. can you care to explain, um, the whole dean-seamus, ron-harry? the twins and Bill? hmm... (no no, Arime, no no dirty thoughts...) much much love ~*~arime setta~*~
Ernie Prang chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Me laughing

Much Love

Ernie Prang
Corvixen chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Mr Wealey is the ultimate in fatherly coolness! Are u gonna write more? bloody fantasic!
floramorada chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
very cool, imagine if it had been mrs weasley! nice characterization, and descriptions too, it was very well written. great joB!

~elise~