Reviews for Blood Of My Blood (FIRST DRAFT, WRITTEN 2016)
nice diena chapter 1 . 3/29
I've got a question, is this a Sybil/Levana fanfic? Because, I'm not reading otherwise. I need more of this pairing
PennTheWriter chapter 27 . 11/5/2016
Yay! I can't wait to read it! I'm sure it's gonna be great!
PennTheWriter chapter 26 . 9/16/2016
So, secrets about Sybil, Jannali, and Marrok? Completely unexpected, and I loved it. And I just felt so bad for Marrok. Don't even get me started on on what a jerk Jannali can be! Or is, most of the time. All in all, I have to say, absolutely stunning job.
Darth Amidala chapter 26 . 9/15/2016
I have just cried. This was and is my favorite fanfiction. It was a fandom of its own. I am so glad I discovered your story; it has become a habit for me to check this story every day at exactly 10:00 am and 6:00 pm. I can't believe it's over. It's like when Harry Potter ended.

Thank you so much for sharing this incredible, creepy, beautiful story with us. It was scary, romantic, stressful, and beautiful all at once. I really hope that someday you will decide to continue with this storyline, to give me this joy again. I remain your most faithful and #1 fan.

Thank you.
Eurazba chapter 26 . 9/15/2016
I am just blown away by how well this story was done. It was incredible to read as you created the interpersonal lives of these characters and and put them into a most entertaining plot.
This will remain as one of my favorite and best remembered fanfics ever read.

Hell I even had a dream about it the night after I read chapter 25.
I was a male police officer in a small rural American town and Jannali was the chief of police. We were trying to figure out who was murdering a bunch of civilians, half way through our investigation Jannali revealed herself as the murderer, and she managed to tie all of us up and told us of her plan to murder us. Two of the female police officers were freaking out the other male police officer was relatively calm and I, of all things, had a boner during the whole ordeal. The dream ended before she could actually kill us.

Needless to say this incredible story has left quite the influence on me.
Thank you for writing it.
lovelunarchron chapter 26 . 9/14/2016
What! It was a SET UP!? Didn't see that coming in a million years! Congrats on finishing another story. Thanks for sharing your talent with thr fandom!
SeaSpree chapter 26 . 9/13/2016
Wow. Just, wow. I've followed this story for quite a while now, and I absolutely love the complexity and intricacy of the history you wove for Marrok and Jannali.

I am curious though. Was Jannali's third child of any importance to the canon storyline? If not, well, I'd still be interested in that child's story while growing up and eventually seeing Cinder/Selene take the throne!
Darth Amidala chapter 25 . 8/30/2016
This was amazing! Monkey House really through me in for a loop. ItÅ› been a while since Jannali killed anyone, and I feel like this was her way of killing through the boredom.
Lolly chapter 24 . 8/23/2016
Its very scary that LEAVANA is the nice one in her family not counting cinder
PennTheWriter chapter 24 . 8/23/2016
Aw, poor Marrok! Jannali's always pushing him around, as she is Levana. Great chapter, by the way! Looking forward to the next update! Update when you can, please, and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/10/2016
Please update! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/5/2016
Please update I need to know what happens!
Darth Amidala chapter 23 . 7/23/2016
It's almost over? Tears.

Is it bad that I laughed at the part when Levana walked in?
619od chapter 23 . 7/21/2016
AH
The part about the parents in bed and evil Jannali-I hate her so much-
The part where Levana cried and, oh my goodness, that evil, wretched villain- Channary!... :(
AND Levana cannot remember anything- like- this is- oh my gosh-
Your writing truly captivates me. It captures the characters in new lights and gives Marrok and Jannali- one dimensional, very minor characters- life. Thank you so much for this story.
lovelunarchron chapter 22 . 6/11/2016
BITES NAILS. HOW DO YOU WRITE THIS SCARY STUFF ? RESPECT AND FEAR.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »