Reviews for secrets
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
That was so funny! At one point I was laughing so hard, my stomach hurt! It was truely amazing! I can't believe the show is over now. I was so sad, but reading your work makes me so happy! You rock!
kd chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
wow! that was absolutely fantastic!

You knitted the plot together really well and your writing was simple, yet the emotions of the characters shone through clearly...

luv the ending! well done!
RosaleenBan chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
FABULOUS! Need I say more?

Really, this is a wonderful fic! I especailly like that Justin and Brian are still friends, and Ethan is faithful. It was a great a/u. Any incredebly sweet. I love it!
Victoria Kinney chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
OMG! I loved that story, I hope you have more, because this was awesome.
Sierra Windfire chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
This story would be better if you would set up the parts that come out of nowhere. You have a good basis for the story but that gets severely lost because so much of the story doesn't flow. Hope all that helps.
Dark Peppermint chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
AAw! That's so sweet! *big googoo eyes* And I love Michael and Brian so very very much, too. *huggles Brian and Micheal* Whee!

Anyway, I totally loved your fic!
Daydream believer chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I just read about half of your stories and this one is the latest one. Its my favourite one too!

I abosouletly love them all.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
I'm new to watching the show, but you seemed to have the characters pretty much pegged. I liked it. Nicely done.
Jordon Lee chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Aww... that story was really cute... good job