Reviews for Blow Up the Outside World
sweetness4683 chapter 14 . 4/20/2017
I love this story. Hope you update more often. I love the relationships you are building. Like you said. It's about Bella finding herself as well.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2017
This is actually a super cute story in a very normal and down to earth way. I'm sort of in love with the way you've characterized everyone. Kudos. Can't wait for more! :)
carina2026 chapter 14 . 4/4/2017
Yay! I wondered how Mike was going to exit. Now there's room for Paul!
sdrlana21 chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
In so excited can't wait to see what happens on their date!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/30/2017
oh man, i really liked this mike! but glad to see things moving along.
alecygoodness22 chapter 14 . 3/29/2017
Welcome back! I loved it, so glad she stood up to both Edward & Mike. I can't wait to see where things go with her & Paul. Hope to see more soon!

Katie
Atilia D Black chapter 14 . 3/29/2017
Yay! New chap! Love that its finally getting to some Bella/Paul! Can I add a few more exclamation points? I think I can! ! Love Paulla! Or Baul?
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 14 . 3/29/2017
Can't wait for more Bella/Paul.

Hate Eddie.

Wonder who Jessica 's baby daddy is?

Still wondering about Mike.

Good chapter!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 14 . 3/29/2017
Mike being a douche-nozzle is a bit of a disappointment. Even if Mike and Jessica are no longer together, Forks is extremely small and expecting Bella not to find out he was still married to a pregnant Jessica was something he should have shared. Whether or not the baby is Mike's is irrelevant. Great chapter and I am looking forward to Paul and Bella's first date!
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 13 . 3/4/2017
I knew there was something fishy about mike! Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen with Eddy! Just FYI I don't like eddy, it would suit me just fine if Paul set his sparkly butt on fire! Love me some Paul tho!
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 13 . 2/6/2017
I'm shook about Mike. And pissed that Alice left so early unexplained. Please update soon I was actually hoping it was Paul that came for her and not Edward he's so irrelevant ugh
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 6 . 2/3/2017
I like the idea of Bella and other guys. It's a change from her meeting one person and settling on someone. This is getting good though
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
Oh wow this was good... wondering how Jacob takes this
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
I really hope to read the next chapter this little one was good
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
This was a very good oo start I'm looking forward to reading more