Reviews for Pushing the Sky
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hermione would be condemned a whore for having affair while her "man" is off fighting to keep her safe.

Thank you for putting her side of the story.
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very sweet and well-written.
Andromeda chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
That was a little bit beautiful. Thank you.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Very harsh indeed. I enjoyed it though. It's beautifully painful. Hurts so good. It's the only Hermione/Percy I've encountered and very well written and twisted and just damned good to read.
Winged Peach chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
O.O oh wow... that was...poetic and... moving.

The A/N was funny tho! .
Just Curious chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Wow! That was really good, in a freaky sort of way. I really loved it.

I figured it was the result of caffine though...
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Oh dear, poignant where it hurts the most. I daresay I enjoyed this immensely.
SurferChick chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Oh my goodness. This was absolutely perfect. I LOVE this story. Speechless. ~SurferChick
wildsea chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Wow, amazing fic! Ron is so brave and wonderful in this one, and you portray Percy so awfully. aside from the whole Percy not conscripted thng, its really believable. plus I love the father not touching him since he was five
SotMoon chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
HAHAHA YES! You do not know how long I have been waiting for a Percy/Hermione fic! You seriously kick ass! I thought I was gunna have to write one myself!

This story is great, and I have a question: Why didn't Percy have to go away to the war?

This is a great fic, except for the whole ooc thing...Percy changed since the 4th book. Poor Percy!

Great fic!

KyuetsukiAi chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
its strange...but I love it! It really got me ready for the goblet of fire!
belle-stevenson chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Hm... You're right, u no. U do need a psychiatrist... Hehe!
Lain-Xauber chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
woah, this is weird...

*recommends psychiatrist*

just kidding. wierd makes the world go round, i loved it, it's a regular oo-ah criminey sneak.
chadlindberggurl chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Aww! That was beautiful! It was so sad! I love it! _
kazza chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
You've highlighted Percy's self-destructive side very well. Such a sad tale but then war is sad.