Reviews for Scars of Time
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
interesting will happen next
P. A. Sejoutai chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I signed in...Ususally just sing ano...Anyway...I like it so far! Though I've only played a few of the Final Fantasy games..this seems promising! Hope you update soon!
Rococophile chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Great Start! I Love it! UPDATE SOON! and UPDATE!
EnigmaDesdemona7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Whee! Friend of 'Manda! She was in study hall reading this fic, and I kept twitching when she said it was Draco/Hermione. ANYway, this was quite possibly the first DM/HG fics I've ever been vaguely interested in. I applaud thee. *glomps Draco* He's MY selfish bastard. No one's but mine, you hear me? Well, for the sake of your fic, Herm can have him. But it better be good! And you'd better continue! Kimli
lalallalalalalal chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Wow, a Harry Potter and FFX fic! And better yet it's D/Hr! Yay! Let's all rejoice - I really hope you update chapters! And, by the way, is this after the game (when you defeat Sin and stuff) or before? Just wondering.

- Death Ringer -
Mandy chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Oooooh, this is gooood! I liked Draco being all philosophical in the beginning. (I don't know much about Final Fantasy 10, though.) Your writing makes you seem much older than 13. Write more, write more, write more!
Calixa chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Heylos! I'm reviewing, like you said. Okay... first of all, I should say that the first paragraph is great. Sets the mood of the story, and gives the reader (me) a sense of the ideas and themes you're going to explore. Note: Don't be too revealing - but you're fine here.

Draco's character is nicely drawn, realistic, but just a bit *too* redeemed, however, for my taste. I realize that this is important for the story to work, but my impression from canon is that Draco is far more "nasty" than you portray him. It's still realistic, I imagine he would think and act this way if he were redeemed, but I feel that it's too soon.

Though I like the way he understands that there is peace in the world now, but no peace for him - until he settles his "misunderstandings". This is really quite a mature concept. Yay!

The interaction between Hermione and Draco is well done. You write good dialogue. It gives the reader a sense of the character's personality, as well as moving the plot along nicely. I wonder though, about the amount of hostility between the two. I know you intend to make this story D/H, but remember that in canon Draco and Hermione absolutely LOATHE each other. Keep this in mind and your story will come across all the more realistic.

You have great moments. I particularly liked this line: " 'I wonder if there’s a library here… maybe I could do some research over this place,' she said thoughtfully."

That's briliant! Very in character for Hermione, and it serves the double purpose of being humorous AND poking fun at canon. Yayness!

Okay, I've nitpicked all that I can see so far, so here is your review. I'm sorry if I seem a bit picky, but I want you to know that I think you're an *excellent* writer. Good Job.

Cali*