Reviews for Snapshots of Familial Ties
Leviathian chapter 14 . 9/20
Seeing flashes of sabos impact always makes me buck wild lmao go off you funky traumatized underage pyromaniac
Leviathian chapter 10 . 9/20
Hsbfjfhdhfbfnd god every chapter is so cute and overwhelmingly soft. I miss my fire starter so much
Shadow The Shattered Princsess chapter 6 . 6/6
I have only one thing to say about this... I CANNOT BELIEVE I DIDN'T FIND THIS MASTERPIECE OF A FANFICTION SOONER! I love, love, love, LOVE this fanfiction SO MUCH! Everything about it is awesome!
- Your writing style
- Your chapters
- The theme of your chapters
- The way your amazing theme is shown in your amazing writing style
- The way the chapters are built
- How everything is a one-shot, yet everything that happens in really happened in this story!
- What else is there? How about EVERYTHING else!
I will gladly, openheartedly admit that this is the best fanfiction about Ace/Whitebeard pirates I have ever read! It's a shame it hasn't gotten updated in so long, but you probably have your reasons, right?
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that there are still people reading, loving, re-reading and loving even more whenever they read this fanfiction! I've written some of your other stories as well, and I can't say anything other than I AM IN LOVE, AAAAHHH!
I could keep on going forever, but just wanted to show you a little gratitude and this amazing work :)
Flo chapter 14 . 3/20
Hi there! I just finished reading all of the chapters and, even though I'm a bit late to the party, I just wanted to let you know that I loved it ! I think the way you depicted the characters is very on point, from Ace's self-doubt to the crew's quiet (but sometimesnot so much) worrying. Your writing is very enjoyable, the pace as well. I'm really glad I found this story, I'm sure it's gonna be among my favorites for a long time !
Thank you for sharing this, love you 3

P.S. : for future chapters (since you asked for ideas), I'd personnally be curious to see a meeting between the Whitebeard pirates and the Strawhats ? Or the Whitebeards docking in Fuusha village and meeting Makino and Dadan? Also, a meeting with a newly not-amnesiac Sabo would be kind of amazing (assuming you'd be willing to stray from cannon though). I think these would fit the theme of familial ties quite well, so here :) (I do hope this doesn't come across as demanding, it really isn't the case, I'm merely suggesting ideas !)
icecatfire chapter 14 . 3/15
I know you have probably read this by now, but how about they discover the reason behind the "ASCE" tattoo along with Ace and Marco FINALLY having that talk that Marco wants... whether Ace wants to or NOT; Ace NEEDS to talk to Marco about this before something worse than THIS freak-out happens. *Worried about Ace now*
Nettle29 chapter 14 . 3/11
how about some haki training? i think that'd be kinda hilarious
Saringold chapter 14 . 3/6
Gosh, I love this story! Thank you so much for posting what you have so far; it's become one of my favorite Ace WB Pirates fics.
POE-LITE chapter 14 . 11/16/2018
I looooove this! Also I really love the most the bond of Ace and Marco and how Marco feels connected to Ace's fire and just-daaang this is good! And maybe for the next chapter a continuation of chapter 14 and Ace tells them about Sabo maybe?
mariclerson chapter 14 . 11/14/2018
Nice story! I hope you update it sometime, i really want to see what happens with Ace after his fall. Also a bit of suggetion (it could be used either to continue ch 13 or as a stand alone chapter): ace having hallutinations it could be oover dramatic like crying about Sabo maybe or having a bad memorry alltogether or it could be really funny like not recognising Marko and Thach and thinking they are there for something crazy like taking away his candies or food! Anyway just a suggetion and i hope you do update sometime, keep whriting.
quexell1996 chapter 14 . 11/7/2018
Please update ! Great story and LOVE the way you write !
pinkclover chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
Please keep going! This is AWESOME!
Leithriel chapter 14 . 7/3/2018
How about the one where Ace tells them who his father was?
skatingandcruzing chapter 14 . 7/2/2018
I love it! I do wonder if anyone is going to put a stop on Ace's dark thoughts? Even with logia powers, I feel like Ace is going to drop dead if he trains as much as he obviously wants to. Also this could be me reading way too many star wars fanfic lately, but Ace reminds me of Anakin Skywalker when he's being all possessive and stuff XD
Not necessarily a bad thing when you're a pirate (it's bad when you're a jedi though XD) but he's the youngest and I think the older brothers will get peeved if they find out their youngest thinks he has to protect them (until Ace is the 2nd Division Commander, it's everyone else's job to take care of him, not the other way around! says some older brother whitebeard pirate)

also, will they ever find out he's Roger's kid? Not sure if you want to get into that territory since it doesn't happen until the war and I think you said you don't want Thatch and them to die so...the revelation should still happen me thinks?

great story though, absolutely love it
Just a fan chapter 14 . 7/1/2018
I love this so much! Perhaps a fluff chapter with Ace trying not to cause mischief, but inadvertently makes the others paranoid, but then he shows up with a gift of some kind? I dunno.
sdkop21 chapter 14 . 6/22/2018
I have several ideas:
1) When Ace gets poisoned
2) When Ace has an allergic reaction
3) When Ace gets food poisoning
4) When Ace gets a stomacheache
5) When Ace gets pnuemonia
6) When Ace gets the hiccups
7) When Ace gets pregnant (MarcoxAce; if you like mpreg; you could also include a second chapter of all the months and third chapter of the actual labor and birth)

Anyway, that's all I got for now! Hope you get your imagination running wild and free again!