Reviews for The Forfeit
Elrowiel chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
*giggles* Glorfy in pigtails! Who'd have thought it! :) Do write a sequel cos I can't wait to see what he'll do to Elladan.
Cheez Socks chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This is great, I loved it. Funny and amusing, it was perfect. It's also great to see someone who knows characters besides thoose appearing in the movies. Oh, and if I remember correctly, Elladan is the older twin.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
*Smirk* This was funny. What a horrid bet. I never bet to do something humiliating, unless I know I'll win, then I'd do it only to make the soon-to-be loser do something humiliating. That must have been what Elladan did. Poor Glorfindel. *Laughs maniacally*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
more?
Starrarose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
: I loved it! and you teased me with a "possible continuation" *pant* hmm... *digs through bag looking for chocolate covered elf-lords and carrots* Here, these are for you and the bunnies
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
But of *course* Elladan rigged it! This is brilliant!
Anoneemoos XD chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
'I liked it!'
Dragon Queen chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
S'amusing! Like it! By the way, your plotbunnies might be rabid, but mine are just psychotic. Here's one you can have: Glorfindel gets a moterbike and names it Aspheloth (or however you spell it) Arwen trys to steal it.
Lady Eleclya chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
That was hilarious! Please do another story about the 'bet' and also what Glorfindel did to Elladan! Now THAT would be funny! hee..
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
lol I want a prequel and a sequel! please if you write one email me!

*~* Dy *~*
ren chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
LOL! Pippy Longstockings! I like this fic! funny as hell!
TrinityC chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Oh no! Poor Glorfindel! Bad, evil Elladan. . .he really does deserve whatever's coming to him! just off to check for prequel and/or sequel - if there aren't any, can I be greedy and ask for both? please? *flutters eyelashes* I'm dying to know about the bet, and about how Glorfindel got his revenge!
Louise chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I've still got the giggles, bloody hilarious and I loved it.

louise
M0R0N chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Ellen: I think Glorfindel should spike Elladan's hair like anime

Roy: Just because you did to me?

Ellen: You spike your hair anyways

Roy: NOT LIKE THAT! I looked like that guy from Dragon Ball Z...

Ellen: Shut up, or I'll do it again

Roy: You're evil

Ellen: * strangles Roy * Anyways, great fic! Post soon!

Roy: * gasp *
M0R0N chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Ellen: I think Glorfindel should spike Elladan's hair like anime

Roy: Just because you did to me?

Ellen: You spike your hair anyways

Roy: NOT LIKE THAT! I looked like that guy from Dragon Ball Z...

Ellen: Shut up, or I'll do it again

Roy: You're evil

Ellen: * strangles Roy * Anyways, great fic! Post soon!

Roy: * gasp *