Reviews for Swirling Colours
Dragon Nail Polish chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Ahhhhhhh! awesome story alert!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
update sooooooooon!
LAJ chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Great start but I noticed a few things.

It's 'abnormal' not 'unnormal'

and It's 'anglicized' not 'english-ising'

Other than that fantastic. I am english and for your "english-ising" you did a good job despite inventing a new word for it.
Hocapontas chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
There's two things I'm waiting for. 1. for Harry to become an Animagus. I imagine that he will have either a magical animal or have multiple animals. 2. for Harry to spend a lot time with Sirius. I am REALLY looking forward to the next chapter!
theresa chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
this is a very interesting story. you should finish it.
Tragedy s Lover chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
don't care what you choose to do i just wanna read more**trys to stay in place long enough to type her thanks for the story**
Shadow-of-Roses chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
seeing as noone seems to care that harry was obviously being abused, obvious because vernon stated so rather bluntly, then all the adults are asses I'd say. I enjoyed the story up to this point, it was very interesting, but my fustration with the slow moving plot and the future pairing has caused me to stop reading. But it is a good comcept.
AiSard chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
I love how you gave it a sense of a hidden history, it makes it seem more real and the characters less perfect, more real. really wished you went on and finished it or atleast put chapter 12 up seeing as u said you've already written 23 pages of it. and 'mione's a seer . lol.
becca chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
stop using *!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
I love this story. But why haven't you continued it? It is so cool! Please. ;-)
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
Fantastic though this last chapter was abit weird without the division of scenes and all that.

It's seems a waste that such a great story has yet to be finished.. . I mean you last updated about a year and a half ago and I think thats a very long time. . then again I'm one to talk about updating.

Loved many of your scenes though the coversation between Harry and Snape was wonderfully done and insightful.

Keep up the good work.

I hope you update soon, the next chapter or the next two.

randomgirlsnitch chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
Oh my gosh! is your friend going to be alright? thats such a terrible thing to happen! great story by the way.

hoping your friend gets better soon, randomgirlsnitch
FreeDaChickens chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Interesting story, but please stop putting in the "* . . .*". It only distracts from your text.
Fire Dolphin chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
please update this story, it sounds interesting.
livinoutloud chapter 11 . 2/9/2006