Reviews for Revenge of the Geeks
RoxasSerenity chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
this is awesome please update soon
CSI3Lyra chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
C'mon, update it already! I love this, and the original. I only realised recently that Semper Ubi Sub Ubi translated to Always Where Under Where. Very clever. And, you have to tell me how to get the little stars in a fic. Anyway, please, update as soon as you can.
keepsmewaiting chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Hee. Brass is SUCH a crazed MSR fangirl. I knew it.
CSI-Twat chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
"So, let us know what you think – good, bad, ugly? R&R. We’ll try to get the next chapter up really, really, really soon. Like, within the next week or so. Promise!"

That made me laugh a little...

since you haven't updated in almost 4 years.

Which kinda sucks cuz now I'll never know the end.

cabooklover21 chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
You never did update which is such a pity.
Kate chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
Hehe... 'What are YOU wearing?' I love it...
kalahie chapter 7 . 10/9/2004
lmao, this is awesome, cant wait till u finish it
smrozier chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Are you planning on continuing this fic? I surely hope so (although it's been a while since the last chapter), because this whole thing (the first fic and this) was wonderful. Funny and great!
scififreakmi chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
i LOVE it! it makes me laugh, and thats a god thing for me now, so keep going if you get the chance, k?
becca chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
great story
dju chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
I love this sequel. Are you going to continue? Please, do, please?
Erin chapter 7 . 11/8/2003
I read both of your stories back to back and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. These are priceless, Please update soon. I can't wait to see how this ends. You have some real talent for humor and descriptive writing.
Alyx7 chapter 7 . 9/28/2003
Gaah! Hi-F CKING-larious. Hurry up and post already!
LstBeautflGrl chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time ladies. Most excellent. I can't wait to read more.
Stoked-55 chapter 7 . 9/12/2003
just wondering if you're going to be writing again anytime soon. i really love your work and thoroughly enjoy all your writings (especially n/s). looking forward to reading your stuff again soon!