Reviews for Revenge of the Geeks
csi-sleuth chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
Michmak - where are you? Been waiting for updates for like forever. Fan Fiction just isn't the same without your witty, well crafted stories. Update soon, please? ...jan
lilybelle80538 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
This is a great story. I like the fact that Greg and Nick are getting Catherine and Sara back. Too funny. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Skittlezgurl3433 chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
wow, that was hilarious! so was the first one! some parts i laughed so hard i was crying just imagining some of it! i've read all of your stories and i love them, they're amazing! im a big greggo fan! hehehe! but anyway, i was thinking maybe when u run out of ideas (if that ever happens) u could write a short 1 chapter fic about going to the drive-in or movies, it could be really funny! keep writing, ur fics are great!
pretzel chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
This story is hilarious! Now pleeaase get me some more chapters!
sabrina37 chapter 7 . 5/7/2003
Did I metion this is one of my all time favorite stories? Keep writing and UPDATING!
Morrolan chapter 7 . 4/29/2003
This is great! more soon!
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
very very very funny! although i still tink you should have continued on with the costume themes, short, tight dresses are just too boring.
Melindotty chapter 7 . 4/16/2003
cute!
Sabrina chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
Yeah, You posted!::does happy dance around the room:: I like this story its a WELL WRITTEN funny story, two things that don't seem to go together enough around here. Okay,enough with dissing the other writers, POST MORE SOON.
Meee chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
*shiver* warrick in a superman costume...if only it were true!
Meee chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
FINALLY! someone who understands that warrick and catherine belong together. i love the story-very funny!
thousand-miles chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
It's great to have you back! Missed this fic and missed you Michmak! I know why I love this fic so much...great humor, great reactions! Just GREAT!

Geena
loco chapter 7 . 4/11/2003
aw! i wanna read more!
niff74 chapter 7 . 4/11/2003
LOL

this fic is SO kewl! love the interaction between the guys. Some dead on chars...

And the GSR is HOT!
HollyQuin chapter 6 . 4/3/2003
Update, update, update! I'm going through withdrawals...
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »