Reviews for Revenge of the Geeks
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 6 . 3/5/2003
come on, why'd you are you going to let sara choose her own costume? that just ruins the run for the rest of us. but i do like the idea of brass and grissom getting into the fun, although maybe warrick should too.
Morrolan chapter 6 . 3/4/2003
This is so very . And now I have to go let my dog in.
RivErStaR chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
Hey wow I can't believe it's taken me all this time to realise that you're workingon a sequel to Semper Ubi Ubi. I am so just lmao at this I loved it. You 2 work well together and I can't wait to see what Sara puts herself in this time. And with the threat of being on the wrong side of the wrath of Sara, I think I'd let her do what she wants too :)

And I love the Warrick/Cath thing you've got mixed here too. It works really well and Cath in a Wonder Woman costume. Oh man that had me in stitches. As did the Bozo costume they picked for Sara. Sure didn't see that one coming :) Really really well done and I can't wait for more :)

* RivErStaR *
JAF chapter 6 . 2/28/2003
THIS IS SO COOL! CONTINUE SOON!
Melindotty chapter 6 . 2/27/2003
OMG! that was such an awsome chapter! plz more! luv ya guys!
Loco chapter 6 . 2/27/2003
Oh MY GAWD! i'd say that this story is by far the funniest :) i dont know if i posted already to this but oh well. you should make this into a book or somethin b/c this is so funny! well im new to CSI and just started watching it and i came from ER and i thought no other show was better thatn ER and when CSI beat ER in the rating oh was i mad! But now im liking CSI better, well i know you didnt want to know that.
Melindotty chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
NICE!
generalnothingness chapter 5 . 2/16/2003
That was just to neat. I'm sure Grissom was about to have a heart attack
Peggie chapter 5 . 2/16/2003
Ooh La La! A feather duster? Mich, Heidi, who knew you two were sooo...creative, yeah, mmmm that's it, creative! I so love this story!

Are we going to see Grissom get some "discipline"?
Peggie chapter 5 . 2/16/2003

Are we going to see Grissom get some "discipline"?
Elphabatizing chapter 5 . 2/16/2003
Lol! This is a great fic! Maybe a little out of character sometimes, but all in good fun, which is totally fine by me! Keep writing...let's see what happens next!
Morrolan chapter 4 . 2/13/2003
This is great...shes got Brass in a corset and Gris in a Thong...hahaha...I love this story...
heiders chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
im speechless! also, im getting comments from my family for shaking with silent laughter, or sometimes, not so silent noises of astonishment/disgust/shock! keep typing! im very entertained.
heiders chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
this is unbelievable! o my god! this is THE funniest thing i have ever read! im still going though!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »