Reviews for Revenge of the Geeks
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
great! that was a laugh! keep going with the costumes! as i said before, how 'bout a playboy bunny suit but now i think you should put it on sara. and put cat in...how 'bout a vampiress costume :)

question, how many days are the girls going to be in clothes nick and greg pick out for them? if i remember correctly, nick and greg were in women's underwear for three days? are the girls the same?
Melindotty chapter 4 . 2/1/2003
heheheeeeh brownies...heheh...love brownies...
Geek chapter 4 . 2/1/2003
this just gets better and better..go girls..LOL
csimcbride chapter 4 . 1/31/2003
ooh me like! That was so funny can't wait for the next one
Grissom's Girl chapter 4 . 1/31/2003
So! Catherine gets to be Wonder Woman while poor Sara had to play the clown... Just like on the series, Cath ALWAYS gets the best costumes! lol

I guess I'm just more vindictive than Sara. If I'd suspected that Grissom had thrown the game in order to help humiliate me... he'd never even get a glance at me in sexy clothes... heeeeeeeeeee! Oh well... as usual, you two have done a good job. I can't wait for the next chapter.
keri carlson chapter 4 . 1/31/2003
great new chapter! Please hurry with the next one.
thousand-miles chapter 4 . 1/31/2003
You two are very very WICKED! I love this! Grissom's reaction! Bet he's happy to see her!

Great job you two!

Geena
nash chapter 4 . 1/30/2003
i can't believe you make grissom wear thongs! so how long are you gonna keep him that way? i hope gris would survive with sara in micromini skirt and him in thongs
Nik chapter 4 . 1/30/2003
awwww...no fair! I wanna know what Sara was wearing to make Grissom so goofey! Although...Grissom in a thong *ROTFLMAO* that was tooooooooooo good!
Peggie chapter 4 . 1/30/2003
Oh My God! I'm in awe! More, pleeeeeeeease!
Melindotty chapter 3 . 1/29/2003
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! heheheh
kale chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
ohhh, u soooo need to continue this! really! its amazing!

good writing
Morrolan chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
This is great, just so wonderful...Can't wait to see what they gotta wear next, and what sara has planned for Gris.
Twisted Myth chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Oooo. You need to post more like now.
Mew chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
I love it! Please contine...it's hilarious! Sara in a clown suit... LOL! :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »