Reviews for The Longest Week
Mewlexii chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Oh right, you've already written a sequal...YAY!
supergirl3684 chapter 8 . 10/10/2007
hehehe...that was GREAT! oh my...gotta luv harry and draco!
Araea Swiftwind chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
Hahahaha...comdoms are not candy...though maybe I should remind my gay friend that...he seems to like chewing on them...lol. Wow...that was probably way too much information, but I enjoyed this chapter.
MangaFreak15 chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
I loved the sequel too.
stardragon12 chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
HAHA! That's amazingly funny writing talent you got there. Make sure to always use it for good reasons like these XD Seriously good though
InsularFLY chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
hahahhahaha

amazing.
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 8 . 12/8/2006
Wonderful work! This was cute, funny and romantic just like its prequel. _

Hooray for Harry and Draco.
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
My, my, my. I forgot about this story. I was waiting for the ending and got caught up in other things. Glad I came back for one last look.
rry chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
DAMN! well her NICKNAME will forever be 'bob'
rry chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
ever since the seen with the girl with purple eyes and black hair was in snape's bed i've been wondering ... did you put yourself in the story as that girl? or someone you know? cause if you don't give us a name for her i'll start calling her 'bob'
rry chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Well, Dudley, just be glad that Samara's not her to get you.

Samara: :creepy voice: SEEVEN DA-:cough, cough, cough, hack, hack, hack: :sweet inocent voice ... is that even possible for her? (neko-leaf: ... i don't know): Ow! God! it hurts talking like that all the time!

rry: tell me about it

Samara: OK! So blah blah blah ...

rry: :falls asleep:
itsasledgehammer chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
I loved this!
ME chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
I can so see Dudley trying to eat a box of condoms!...However disturbing that may be. Great story!
fifespice chapter 8 . 4/26/2005
oh so funny and i liked sith she was cool