Reviews for Ceremony of Innocence
tinka0234 chapter 17 . 10/26/2011
Amazing! you are a really great writer! allthough i thought that Lilah was a little out of character, more villany here than she was on the show but that didnt ruin it :)

i dont supose you wrote a second story to this?
ashes at midnight chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
i love this story so far. still a bit confused about what happened during the end of days. etc
Fiona chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
I really like your Connor/Angel moments; how Connor really needs his father but hates that fact and can't bring himself to admit it, and how Angel is almost desperate for Connor to show him anything but hatred. It really is a doomed, angsty love story.

You really like to torment Connor in your fics, don'tcha? Damn, I thought Masq was being harsh for tying him to a chair and having Dru screw with his brain, but raping him with a Jesus dildo to show tunes really takes the cake! You always go for the maximum hurt/comfort thing. :)
Aly-Crane chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hey, i love the story so far but theres a few thinsg that don't make sense. like how gavin isnt at wolfram and hart anymore. Fred doesn;t call gunn "Gunn" she calles him "Charles", Cordelia died before the show ended so how is she back? Lilah is dead and she isn't corporeal so how could she touch the gun? And Sunnydale was destroyed on the series finale of BTVS and in the short period of time between when this is based and the finale of BTVS they wouldn't have enough time to finish rebuilding the town, but even if they did Buffy and everyone were in a different country, not in The United States. But even though i say all this it's only because im a BTVS/Angel fanatic and i pay attention to small detail, but i really do like it even with those things that seem like they need an explanation... thanx.. bye
Tariq chapter 17 . 1/24/2004
Hi. A fitting ending! Well DONE!
Cherazz22784 chapter 17 . 1/22/2004
Good story, took a little long to finish though. Liked the bit with the dragon and Lilah getting what was coming to her. Nice work!
Imzadi chapter 17 . 1/22/2004
Aside from the fact that I don't care much for Dawn on Connor, and I think Lindsey got pretty short shrift (he couldn't even say goodbye to them), this was a good chapter. It was really a great story. But, as I said, it needed a little more resolution for Lindsey than just a couple of sentences. I'd have liked that much better than Dawn's graduation!
Queen Boadicea chapter 17 . 1/21/2004
Every step was perfect from beginning to last. I was holding my breath, wondering if the Hellmouth was going to throw them a curveball. I'm glad it all turned out all right in the end even if Angel and Buffy don't get to stay with each other.
shahid chapter 16 . 1/10/2004
VERY NICE! update soon.
Imzadi chapter 16 . 1/9/2004
I do hope Lindsey & Kevin can make up their differences. After all, they're brothers. But it's been a while since the last chapter. Whose killing did Lindsey do (or at least order)? I forget.
I'm going to miss this story when it's over.
Queen Boadicea chapter 16 . 1/8/2004
This is a fantastic, action-packed chapter and the last-minute inclusion of Faith and Connor was thoroughly believable. Having Lilah eaten by a dragon was kinda funny, if you can believe it. I was reminded from that scene in "Men in Black" and I found myself grinning.
Queen Boadicea chapter 15 . 12/30/2003
I love how you've written Faith. Most stories make her out to be as hard as nails and she is but your tale gives her an added dimension of fragility that's very appealing. I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story.
Queen Boadicea chapter 14 . 12/30/2003
"He's not as dumb as he looks," Spike said.
Says the guy who got a piano dropped on his head. ROFLMAO
Queen Boadicea chapter 13 . 12/30/2003
Another fine chapter although I have real problems with seeing Buffy let Spanky touch her so casually. Rape and attempted rape victims need extensive counselling to recover from such crimes and Jerk Whedon never let us see Buffy undergoing that process. Few fanfic writers will even broach the subject (the Spuffys certainly never do so).
One of the awful things Jerk Whedon made the fans suffer was the notion that rapists shouldn't be demonized, that they should be given understanding and their victims should try to forgive them.
Unbelievable. I wonder how forgiving he would be if somebody raped a female member of his female or himself. :O~
Queen Boadicea chapter 12 . 12/30/2003
Great twist! What a way to build tension and anxiety. As to what happened with Connor, I'm surprised Buffy hasn't figured it out yet. It's exactly the way she reacted with Spanky. That's what makes it incomprehensible that she would ever still want him.
Recovering from rape doesn't necessarily entail forgiving your rapist. But sexual desire for them is almost never an option even when it occurs within marriage. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. When you have Buffy still longing for Spike, that's the only false note in your story. :(