Reviews for Made to Be a Monster
Dezzi95 chapter 36 . 11h
OH my goodness they're all bloodthirsty it's great! lol
the transitions between the narration and dialogue are so smooth and pleasant to read :)
Hearteyesmf chapter 36 . 8/27
This is the kind of relationship I really hoped Kol would somehow get in canon. Sexy, crazy and a little bit obsessive in the very best way. Bea is his perfect match and I can't wait for them to completely obliterate the Mystic Falls gang with the rest of the Mikaelsons!
Rose1414 chapter 36 . 4/28
You are my favorite TVD writer. I just love how you write Kol. He is still a happy murderous maniac but still capable of loving and respecting his wife.
spiritedfaraway chapter 36 . 4/15
OMG DID THEY HAVE SEX IN KLAUS’S BED?! That would be such good revenge! Also, I love the story so much! I feel a bit bad about Caroline, she’s basically the only one of the teenage gang that didn’t irritate me in the show, but actions have consequences. Cannot wait to see how the rest of this goes!
SilverSeeingEyes chapter 36 . 3/25
Wow, I'm so happy I stumbled upon this gem! I stayed up too late reading this last night and then re read my favorite bits today because I loved it SO much. The relationship between Bea and Kol is beautifully depicted and I would die for them. I would love an update but in the mean time I'll busy myself with reading everything else you've written. Thanks for this!
Gahhhh! I love this story! And I’m a total Elena hater so please make her death interesting!
Romantic Journalist chapter 18 . 10/19/2017
So Bea has turned her humanity off occasionally. Has she also taken other lovers besides Kol?
Guest chapter 36 . 10/15/2017
Are you going to continue with this story, it seems like you are just getting to the really good part. I would love it if you would update soon.
TheSilentLady1002 chapter 36 . 8/24/2017
Please update this story, I'm absolutely in love with it.
ourlovestory221 chapter 24 . 8/20/2017
Omg. I love this scene between Bea and the gang. "What's the occasion?" Had me giggling! Bea and Kol are just amazing
Guest chapter 36 . 7/13/2017
Can you please update soon. I love your story and it's just getting to the good part. I can't wait to see Damon, Elena, and Stefani reactions when they see just how much they screwed up.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/3/2017
Love it
RomanticBlondie chapter 36 . 6/7/2017
amazing!
animexchick chapter 36 . 5/27/2017
Love this story so freaking much, have spent the entire evening binging on it, can't wait for an update to see what happens next :-)