Reviews for Heavy Accents and Swollen Ankles
candi711 chapter 12 . 6/3
I loved this chapter :) I think its cute when they do fight because it makes them seem even more like a couple already. Carisi did cross the line but he was man enough to come back and apologize. If only there was actually more Rollisi on the show. Great job :) keep it up!
MonkaMoo chapter 13 . 3/14
Continue?
Barsonfan chapter 9 . 11/12/2017
Please say there is another chapter and that he gets his kiss
candi711 chapter 10 . 11/14/2017
Very cute :) I loved how he instantly shot down the possibility of him basically leaving them if he got the ADA job. Good job :) keep it up!
candi711 chapter 9 . 11/5/2017
I liked this chapter :) I could feel how tense things were through the tone, but also the great relief of him just being alive. Good job :) keep it up!
untapdtreasure chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
My breath was held during this entire thing. I love this. I wish they had kissed but god. It just works.
untapdtreasure chapter 8 . 11/4/2017
And so the rivalry begins. this is so cute. On some level I can see those two behaving that way. Lol.
untapdtreasure chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
Lol. Oh lord. I can see this in my head. It's giving me giggles.
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
He totally would come and clean her floor. He's an adorable idiot!
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
Aww. How sweet! I really like this one. A lot.
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
She most definitely isn't going to have to worry about her little one not having family. Uncle Sonny will make sure she has all the love a Daddy could give
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
Ignore him, Amanda. Nick was bad for you, sweetie. Y'all were too much of the same thing to be trying to make that work. No doubt the sex was hot.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Aww. I can see this having happened at some point. He's so funny. And airplane mode seems about right.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
So Carisi, honestly. He's absolutely adorable how he takes care of Amanda. And it's so cute how she lets him. They are adorable together whether it be platonic or romantic.
dragonrider1234 chapter 8 . 1/12/2017