Reviews for Honey Pot
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 11 . 6/10
Hope there will be another chapter soon.
Already left a review for ch 12, that's why I'm leaving it here.
only-looking chapter 12 . 4/29
Well, now things are starting to heat up. Kim is actually scarier than Shego when she gets going. I really hope she doesn't remember *everything* about that night.

Bonnie is really beginning to grow as a person now. We see just how much her issues control her. She isn't a bitch for no good reason. And now she's starting to think about what she's done and how it's affected other people (including people she doesn't even like). We know she's getting better because she didn't tell Kim what she had done.

Heh. Go Bonnie. Earn that redemption.
only-looking chapter 11 . 4/29
Nice talk here between Ron and Kim. His character development is really starting to kick in. He's starting to stand up to her and calling her out on the way she treats him and thinks about him. Hopefully, Kim will take this to heart.

I almost feel sorry for Drakken. Shego is scary enough without a Moodulator. It seems to be working for him, though. Excellent touch with his "how did I lose my virginity to you" line.
only-looking chapter 4 . 4/22
I just realized that Bonnie is a lot more openly predatory than I thought. That's totally in character for her and makes her plan much more believable. Hopefully she's going to see Ron's essential charm underneath all the Ronness as she grows him up.

As I read the new suit scene, I had a vision of Ron being like Mark Zuckerberg in a suit - goofy and completely out of place. Horrifying.

Yup, Bonnie has *completely* taken over his life.
Ryu chapter 12 . 4/8
Well, I was first looking for some DrakkenxShego stories, and I accidentally bumped into this. And I have to say, it got me hooked. Before I knew it, I had finished the last chapter. I really want to know what happens next.

...November 2017 was the last time this story was updated? Please tell me you're gonna finish it! In the meantime, I'm going to keep an eye out. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
JohnnyHandsome chapter 1 . 3/3
Nice you made Bonnie feel confused on her relationship with Ron
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2017
Oh man come on she Barth all over Ron that's going to make the next school day and there friendship wrong sic
Escoger chapter 12 . 11/27/2017
As I stated in editing, I really liked this chapter. I feel bad for Ron though. T_T
The Book of Eli chapter 12 . 11/24/2017
That ending man so messed up I really feel for Ron cause that hurt on two fronts...
Josh Spicer chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
I like where you're going with it but...I don't know. I'm enjoying it it's just some things stick out. Like I had no idea why Kim was suddenly given the thing that made her weird. And Bonnie suddenly deciding to get with the Prince despite Ron.
Toad-sage66 chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
i love this though i wonder what you plan for yori
Josh Spicer chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Colorado night...in a Midwestern city...I think your map is broken.
RandomReader113 chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
Glad to see this story updated but dude that was such an emotional rollercoaster... I love it! Dang so Ron got puked on right when he was about to give in to his bestfriend and possible love interest, i know she was touching herself to his picture a couple of chapters ago and the moodulaters only amplify feelings that are already there but damn that was still brutal. Also on top of that Bonnie just told him that she was going to seduce the Prince and just left ron after he just got puked on by Kim, i know Bonnie is starting to have feelings for my man Ron but he doesn't know any of that so i am really curious on where the story goes from here. Thanks for the chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
Things that won't change:

Bonnie hates Kim with the intensity of a supernova. Kim seems to win over Bonnie at everything.

Rufus hates Bonnie.

Even Bonnie knows there's something really deep in the relationship of Ron and Kim.

Ron has phenomenal self-control to not give in to Kim. She's his best friend and he wouldn't want her giving herself up if she wasn't completely under her own control. But to be puked on - that's brutal. Even when Kim apologizes, that's gotta leave some room for PTSD on Ron's behalf.

Kim is probably "blushing herself out of existence" embarrassed now. Ron, she can deal with after some time. Bonnie saw everything: A naked Kim Possible acting like a cat in heat. Will she look to kick some of Bonnie's ass for revenge? Will Ron step in, telling Kim that Bonnie stopped Kim from going too far?

This was a very good chapter.

Good job.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
Nice to see another chapter.
Really enjoying the story, nice twist on the universe.
Still a big k/r shipper, hoping for Kim and Ron get together in the end, but I know this is Ron/Bon story and where it will end.

Thanks