Reviews for Honey Pot
Xion The XIV chapter 11 . 8/7
Huh have to wonder if this will turn into a Ron,Bonnie,Kim couple thing. I like it. I know Bonnie is a bitch, but it gets sooooooooo damn boring when it's 90% Ron/Kim and 8% Ron/Tara and the extra 2% with some random person.

This is only for the Ron Pairing not the lesbian kim pairing.
zafnak chapter 8 . 7/17
Wade you pervert! Although, one can hardly blame him LOL
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 7/9
This is really good and I can't wait to see more!
Blizzardfang chapter 11 . 7/7
1st this is a great setup chapter love the way you write. 2nd sorry for not reviewing I've been so busy that this is the first time I can sit back and read.
UncleFester84 chapter 11 . 7/6
I had honestly forgot about this. Still i wonder who is gonna be watching DxS
The Book of Eli chapter 11 . 7/6
Oh man things are going to go from good to bad for these four. Or maybe something else that moodulator things always up to something when you press the button. Anyway I can't wait for what's to come next...
Daniel6 chapter 11 . 7/6
Oh Fuji! It's nice to know that Andrew really does care about Shego, but that last sentence. Kim just became a nymphomaniac! Still though. Ron knows something is up. And when will Bonnie & Ron get back together? Spitball it for me. I know the other cheerleaders won't ask Ron out, due to respect for Bonnie. I just hope that the fallout will bring Bonnie & Ron back together.
JP-Ryder chapter 10 . 3/28
Well, seeing Bonnie's parents being more open-minded in letting their daughter go on missions is not that much of a surprise. Though I do find annoying with the use of acronyms. Makes it hard to understand.

Kim's mood swings are still at it again, huh? Looks like Bonnie's more weirded out by Kim's mood swings thanks to the emotional chip stuck in her nerve neck which I find it a joy to see. Wonder if Ron stands up for Bonnie when meeting her sisters.

That said, it's good to see some clarity between Ron and Monique, seeing them relating on the fact that they're side-kicks to Kim Possible. Well, Monique's more of a temp side-kick than a full on side-kick.

Well, I would give this chapter a 4/5 nachos with some good comedy, chemistry between character interactions, and broaden the families of each character.
The Book of Eli chapter 10 . 3/26
Well I heard of being stuck together was bad funny but this is just hilarious. Can't wait to see how this plays out...
Escoger chapter 10 . 3/24
I really love this chapter as a whole, especially the cute moments with Monique's dad. He's only in there a short time, but he makes the story light up instantly.

Scene with Kim and Bonnie was good. I think Kim was playing matchmaker, which considering situation...lol.

The only thing that bothered me was all the long acronyms. Perfectly in character, but now I know why they always translated Monique on the show:)
Bookfisher chapter 10 . 3/21
What lovely set of vibrant parents Monique have. Speaking of which good Ron/Monique interaction.
Hm Moodulator and Bonnie struck Kim on mission thats likely bound to end up worse than in canon

Good chapter
te.nellis chapter 2 . 3/13
Glorious! Keep it up!
te.nellis chapter 1 . 3/13
Cool. Keep it up!
Draco chapter 3 . 2/7
Muy muy bueno el argumento muy original nunca se me ocurriría lo de Tara masturbation
RedGargoyle09 chapter 6 . 1/27
Why do the underdogs always get shit thrown their way. Either that or the school just doesn't like him.